Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

worst admin mistakes!!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ck27, May 30, 2008

1. Dec 30, 2006
    let me give a list of admin mistakes ive made:
    Given 100 of second chances to admins.
    Poor at choosing admins!
    banned 10 people once trying to get a name changer in the server
    accidently banned somene else when trying to ban myself!

Actually you guys would be better at giving me a list of my screw ups:

this should be a fun and interesting thread!
  2. Feb 21, 2007

Unfortunetly, I have none to share. Retslag doesnt make mistakes.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    I hate to tell you but the list is very legnthy... Ill put a few up for shits and giggles.

Firebomb'd the server.
    You "Pulled a Dwilli".
    Freeze and or burned people who pissed you off in the server

And ya... Those are a few that come to mind regarding Ck27. (From the past)

EDIT: I was just informed by CK that this is everyone's Screwups... Ill add mine after I remember them all.

EDIT2: Retslag, If you don't want to post them Ill be more than happy to :razz:
  4. Posts
    This is no good.
    Admitting mistakes in the public view....
    Ohhh boy...

Trying to ban 1 person, I accidentally banned like 5 people at once.
    And I used to leave my menu open, so when I'm voting, I accidentally did something I didn't want to do.

Mistakes happen though. Especially when you're a nub.
  5. Mar 12, 2008

hehe this happened quite a few times to me ^_^;
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    I did Slayer to spec put others in spec. Then i did zombie in spec and I got assper in spec also in the middle of a round. As john mentioned Admin Menu open and voting. Kicking other people with slayer in there name. I firebombed * at 3 am just me and some people fooling around* some one nammed aids. And i didnt get rid of him. Enstead everyone else caught on fire and they were yelling ahhh aids it burns Rofl good times.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    do you want the resolutions to my mistakes?
  8. Oct 8, 2007
    Worse admin mistake ever:

Letting ck27 be an admin =p
  9. Jul 4, 2007
    I've made very few mistakes.... But the ones I have made were petty bad....

One time.... I tried to ban one guy for like ten minutes who didn't stop being an ass.... With a slipup of the name spelling I accidentally perma'd like 6 people. Cam resolved that problem though thankfully....

That's all I can think of so far.
  10. Posts

Agreed? Maybe? Possibly? I think so? Yes.
  11. Posts
    I accidentally banned Jack of Pancakes for 2 hours because someone else that had Pancake in their name was using racial slurs.

This one wasn't a mistake, more funny..

A few weeks ago we had some arses on the server who kept spamming the mic. I was actually in a good mood when I started playing. But as we progressed more and more, my mood changed...After asking these people to stop spamming and just play the game they started giving me lip. I was so pissed by this time I ended up muted after warning serveral times. After they continued to keep up the mic abuse I kicked about 5 people.

Everyone else was so scared of me they kept quiet for 2 whole rounds. Ahh it was bliss. Funny thing was, Punisher came on and asked why it was so quiet on the server that day. Best quote? "Ask Dani" :razz:
  12. Jan 11, 2007
    The poor regular "Mert" has suffered some unintentional abuse as he has frequently been:
    ...burned... frozen... moved to spectators... turned into a beacon... blinded... etc. all because he has "Mer" in his name and I frequently am too lazy to encase my name in quotations.

He has thankfully been a good sport over it.

One more for ck's list:
    Turning 95% of the server into zombies at the start of the round (if you had an 'e' in your name, you suddenly became a zombie...)
  13. Feb 21, 2007
    awsome story! :thumbsup:
  14. Posts
    I never made any mistakes.
  15. Posts
    Cam shows us all up!
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    Thats because you Can't make mistakes Mr.Sever OP :razz:
  17. Mar 12, 2008

Cam the 133t, he is.
  18. Apr 2, 2008
    That was my quote! :yes:
  19. Jul 14, 2008
    Hmmmm.... A hard one.... I think mine would be !Zteleing or a little abusing. I'm sorry! It was my first day as admin!!!
  20. May 27, 2008
    Necroposting :down: