Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

would pf reborn?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Daniel355, Jan 12, 2015

1. Dec 27, 2013
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 12, 2012

Edit: nvm they do
    • Oct 13, 2011
      GO servers are online but its just like ZMP. Ded.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Oct 24, 2013
      • Mar 15, 2011
        It won't happen. Not because I, someone, or a group of outsiders/outcasts won't let it happen by doing stupid crap like supposedly ddosing, trolling, or what other silly theory but rather cause pF as it stands won't let it happen itself. They said they just don't care anymore anyways. O well back to Autism 24/7 place I guess. :eyeroll::yawn:
      • Aug 12, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 28, 2013
          It will take a lot of work. I don't even know if I will be up for reviving pF anymore. I don't enjoy ze as much as I used to as I may or may not have much time because of school work and other shit.

CS:S has a decaying population yet CS:GO on ze is improving. What is keeping zombie escape on "life support" in my opinion are the big maps like skyrim, mako, predator and westersand because of how the maps are made. I don't have much to say about the rules but even making big changes to the rules won't help.

CS:S is an old game. CS:GO has way more people than CS:S. Not much updates will be done to CS:S anymore. Idk if Valve will make updates to CS:GO that will improve mapping or even sourcemod in general (for example, having the ability to pakrat custom particles in CS:GO maps which is one feature I would like to see either before I quit gaming or a new and better counter strike for Source 2 comes).

EDIT: BTW, why did you remove me? Did you remove like everyone on your friend list?
        • Feb 25, 2014
          They should put there effort in making the first good working ze and zm in go, that is the only way to get back in the game and get ontop.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Dec 10, 2013
            CSGO and CSS won't make a difference if the admins don't make their rules more flexible, CSGO community is worse than CSS community and I can tell you this by my own experiences, I'd really recommend you to make your rules less strict, nothing is gonna change if you don't change, you're just gonna make pFGO carry the same "super strict server" tag you already make it carry on CSS
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
              We did before the game even launched, no one played. I can't blame them, there are still blatant bugs related to community servers for clients...
            • Dec 27, 2013
              [IMG]
              Good luck with that lol
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Dec 27, 2012
                I'd say it's the best course of action. CS:S is dying and CS:GO grows larger each day passing.
              • Feb 25, 2014
                Yeah, valve, says enough I guess. How do you compare go with the beginning of css? was it the same or did it go smoother?
              • May 31, 2012
                Outside of events (even CSS:ZE can get filled with events, lol), how well is our CS:GO servers holding?