Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Would this work out?

Discussion in Gaming started by skateking, Nov 24, 2008

1. Mar 15, 2008
    are you replacing the power supply in your rig or just using this one for the video card??
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    should be fine, but with that rig you have no room for upgrading the ram in the future
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Geez that C2Q Has really come down, I remember looking at it last year and it was $700 :S

If you really want to upgrade now (Core i7 just came out so I expect prices to fall drastically), That collection of parts is fine I guess. I never knew XFX made motherboards. :huh:
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    Well That rig is easy to change. Buy a new mobo then save up for the i7 Anything Quad is better than my 2.1 dual core amd :shock:. But it should work? Ive been researching whats better the 9800 gtx+ or the 8800 ultra ?
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    I have a laptop i will sell you. Don't even have to worry about rebuilding in the future cause it has everything you need. And it's CK tested and approved so what else do you need to own, lol.