Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Would you rather?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ruthless, May 11, 2013

Would you rather lose 4 inches of your penis or 25 IQ points??

4 inches 5 vote(s) 26.3%
25 IQ points 14 vote(s) 73.7%
  1. Mar 24, 2013
    Hi guys! just wondering what you guys would answer to this..

Would you rather lose 4 inches of your penis or 25 IQ points?? (considering that IQ is an accurate intelligence measurement)
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Well @rxn only has 3 inches of penis, so if he chooses 4 inches, will he have an inverted penis?

And I'd choose to lose 4 inches, plenty left over.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • May 14, 2012
      so if guys lose inches what do girls get/lose?
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Sep 6, 2010
      Funny question. The majority chose to lose the IQ rather than 4 inches... That's way too much, maybe 1 inch would be not that bad. =)
    • Nov 29, 2012
      Well I already have small boobs..so 25 points on IQ.
    • Oct 25, 2012
      I'd rather lose 4 inches off my weenis because I can have surgery to regain that lost 4 inches.
    • Jan 11, 2012
      I'd choose the 25 IQ points, since I have 212 I can give some of them :razz: Don't want to lose my C Cup
    • Feb 3, 2012
      25 IQ points because of being INTELLIGURNT
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Not the wiiieeneer! Anything but the wiiiieeeeneer!

I rather end up with a few extra lagevators than lose a chunk of my little sweet luffykhiin. :panda: :hammer:
        • Winner Winner x 4
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I'm already classified as a retard so losing another 25 IQ points won't make a difference.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              Benderius, May 12, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, May 12, 2013
            • Sep 6, 2010
              So if guys lose ~70% of penis size, then girls I assume 70% of breast size.
            • Jun 26, 2010
              So if i lose 4 inches does that mean that i lose my penis and theres just a 2 inch hole where it used to be?
              • Like Like x 1
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • Feb 3, 2012
                • Like Like x 1
                • Mar 24, 2013
                  considering the fact that you are loosing 4 inches of your penis when you have a boner not regular state + the surgery does not get you a longer or bigger penis when you have a boner its only a bit bigger when you don't have a boner.
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Jun 26, 2010
                    BTW I'm just going to point out that anybody who said they would rather get 4 inches taken off has probably already accepted the fact that they will never get with a girl.
                  • Aug 7, 2012
                  • Dec 27, 2012
                    As silly as it may sound to you, dicks are like boobs. While there are men who prefer big boobs over small boobs, there are also men who prefer small over big.
                    While there are women who prefer big dicks over small dicks, there are also women who prefer small over big.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Nov 29, 2012
                      Small boobs are easier to deal with anyway. I dont see how someone can live with huge boobs smacking you in the face or suffocating you in your sleep.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Agree Agree x 1