Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wow thread

Discussion in Gaming started by skateking, Sep 20, 2009

1. Jun 29, 2008
    you're on matt's server. you shoulda done recruit a friend. ^^
  2. Mar 30, 2010
    i did do recruit a friend.
  3. Jun 29, 2008
  4. May 31, 2008
  6. May 31, 2008
    I'm watching them on livestream and let me tell you. Wizard cleave might as well be called skill cleave. What is even better about the whole thing is that all they are playing is other wizard cleaves. Hurd this game was super balanced.

Out of the top 10 specs in all brackets there is only one melee spec. Just in 3s there is only 2 specs in the top 10 that are melee. Wrath of the caster.

also you talk like 1900 is something you have gotten before. owait.
  7. Mar 15, 2008
  9. Jan 13, 2010
    Gem stam, stand in fire. Demand heals. When you die blame the paladin heal bitches.
  10. Mar 18, 2009
  11. Jun 29, 2008
  12. Mar 15, 2008
    Nice I've won 2, seen 3 drop (back when the drop rate was high) thats how I bought epic flying >:grin:
  13. Jun 29, 2008
    If you've won 2 you could probably buy epic flying for 5 characters lol

That was the first time I've seen one drop, and I've done those 3 instances countless amounts of times and I still have yet to see the trinket from the last boss in forge of souls
  14. Mar 15, 2008
    Eh my server it sells for 8k tops, and I bought the greatness card when I was Surv that was amazing. and took up most my gold, but needle encrusted scorpion sucks proc and GCD is shit. Get whispering fanged skull and deaths choice untill death bringers will. Currently I use Whispering Fanged Skull+ banner of victory its more dps from what I've recorded. Still waiting on deaths choice to drop.
  15. Jun 29, 2008
    i've been 80 on my hunter for 3 days. still finishing my welfare gear so i can even be invited to raids cause gs defines you

i missed my opportunity to get the heroic version of zed's bow. they let it rot in an alt run
  16. Mar 15, 2008
    I would of cried but the banner of victory is nice cause of ArP
  17. Jun 29, 2008
    yeah... don't wanna farm that again. lucky i got it on my druid first time it dropped when people set up farm groups for it. the groups in normal dungeon finder are god awful, especially for that instance. it's always fresh 80s and shit.

i accidently queued for a random normal dungeon, got normal pit of saron and the dk tank had to blow army to kill trash packs
  18. Mar 15, 2008
    I did icc 10 the other day I pugged it, and they were on festurgut which I wanted to down so I went got saved I md every time and I get 90-99% aggro so I use feign death all the time and a mage with 5.7k gs is pulling 3k dps so I'm going wtf is wrong with you guys, turns out almost everyone has PvP gear and also that this instance was a guild run or something and they asked if they could have the saved raid. I Q_Q'd my ass off. and 1 other person than me had the 10MAN ICC 4 BOSS ACH
  19. Jan 13, 2010