Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wow thread

Discussion in Gaming started by skateking, Sep 20, 2009

1. Mar 12, 2008

also hilt sells for 10k+ on mah server :razz:
  2. Dec 20, 2008
    Hunter's are able to Misdirect, and Rogues are able to Tricks of the Trade.
  3. Jun 29, 2008
  4. Apr 18, 2010
    i still over aggro with misdirection. i pull 9k+ :smile:
  5. Jun 29, 2008

Also, to reiterate: your tanks suck. ^^

Although, I applaud your ability to manage playing a girl troll.
  6. Apr 18, 2010

meh. girl trolls arent bad to play. if you pick the right face that is
  7. Jun 29, 2008
    haha, don't worry man. i'm just being an ass. i'm just a fan of orcs and blood elves (despite the bad BE racials, the girls look pretty cool and have some cool animations)
  8. Jan 13, 2010
    Ok watch now as I respond to all teh posts since my last.

Lich King has merit and wasn't bad, I did vanilla once so Cata makes me vomit.

MD and ToT are for bad tanks.

If you're pulling aggro from tanks when they've already established it (cause only epeen inflating noobs don't wait for tanks to get aggro) you're doing it wrong.

If you have to FD in the first 10 seconds of a fight you're doing it wrong.

Female trolls are teh hawtsauce.

Milkz you're an ass. Also the BE racial kicks ass, QQ more cause you get silenced. :smile:
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    In PvE it sucks, compared to berserking which is like a mini blood lust for trolls.
  10. Jan 13, 2010
    Dunno what you're talking about, tanks can silence some trash mobs with painful aoes while getting mana to continue aoe threat-gen, ret can silence trash mobs with painful aoes thus living longer and getting mana back to cleave face, holy can stand in the back and get mana back to heal tanks so they can get mana back to tank so they can keep aggro off teh rets so they can get mana back to cleave more face.
  11. May 27, 2008
    So I get a grip of people telling me money making is easymode, and I have yet to understand how.
  12. Jun 29, 2008
    Be pro at the AH, Peter. Gathering professions don't make as much as they used to, but most of my gold lately has come from selling primordial saronite from badges on my alts, and the 26g you get for completing a random heroic.

Also, are you serious? So you're saying arcane torrent is good for pve because it's good for trash mobs...?

Also, there no reason to NOT use MD especially at the beginning of the fight. Our rogues usually just tricks the tank at the beginning then after the first one they rotate it on each other.
  13. Jan 13, 2010

Arcane torrent "GIVES ME MANAS."

You should use MD it helps, if you absolutely need it to keep a boss on your tank, your tank still fails, sorry.
  14. Mar 31, 2010
    b out....? or still no word :ninja:
  15. Mar 16, 2008
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Mar 31, 2010
  17. Mar 16, 2008
  18. Sep 21, 2008

[IMG]

Potatoes are so delicious. You can bake it and load it up with sour cream and cheese. Or how about frying it! Probably one of the best forms of this great plant product. Then there is the potato that is baked but with vegetables and chicken. Fucking delicious.
  19. Apr 18, 2010

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-friends-family-alpha-198562/
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-zones-screenshots-npc-models/
  20. Mar 15, 2008

And make your own damn aion thread where you and haplo can post then private chat about how big your throbbing wings are and how you would like to touch them very much.