Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wow thread

Discussion in Gaming started by skateking, Sep 20, 2009

1. Jan 13, 2010
    When I played, someone on my server got this and I shit you not he was gay. As you can imagine, flamer jokes abound.
  2. Mar 12, 2008

my 10k crits beg to differ. I came out on top in AV for a battle, and this was defending. i'll add the SS later since im on my new computer :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    Well yeah I stack AP for pvp cause I'm a hunter but gotta love my kill shot crits ;D
  4. Dec 20, 2008

my rogue's GS is 6051

I can safely say that that's not a measure of anything at all.

THE ONLY PERSON BESIDES ME WHO IS GOOD HERE IS MILK
  5. May 31, 2008
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    like i care?

btw rogues don't got shit on me. chains of ice lololololol i kill those little bitches like flies. you try to run? death grip your ass.

try to vanish? blood boil. try to stunlock? that doesn't work either.

GG. DK's are all around EXTREME-inators. weak to mages though, which is why they gave us the anti-magic shell shit. gots 1k resil soon, so no worries.
  7. Jun 29, 2008
    Well, you're past hit cap and gemming stam for dps and don't have the 3% increased critical strike damage meta gem. So you could be doing more. Replace your meta gem with 21 agi/3% increased crit dmg and the gem in it with +10 all stats and gem EVERYTHING else to +20 str and I guarantee you'll see a damage increase.

Also, get rid of 18 spirit on those boots(IMMEDIATELY), put the ap/crit leg armor on those legs, get +44 ap to gloves, work on the Hodir shoulder enchant, and get revered with Ebon Hold.

Also, try arena where people actually know what they're doing. I can go into BGs in any of my welfare t9 characters and rape people cuz no one knows wtf they're doing. :tard:

love you too, babe.<3
  8. May 27, 2008
    I want someone to love me, that's unfortunate because I play this..
    Also this
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    tbh milks most of those gems are only for the gem slot bonus. i'm building honor and buying gems that way.

sooo....yeah.

Edit: also im an enchanter so certain gems i could replace in chants.

:razz:
  10. Mar 15, 2008
    Eh I Haven't gotten that much stuff from icc lately cause I got in a new guild and im on DKP not rolls my gs is like 5850ish

But I like arenas now my 2 comp is 2 huntes MM and BM idk why but it works.
  11. May 31, 2008
    probably because a hunter who knows how2macro is the most overpowered class in the game. derp.
  12. Mar 15, 2008
    hahah you're funny! No pallys are most over powered class. For example a 2's match Prot warrior and prot pally prot warrior is almost dead prot pally heals him then bubbles gg.
  13. Jun 29, 2008

it doesn't qualify for gladiator for a reason, also socket bonuses are almost always worthless if you're going for the most damage possible.

also, this makes me miss my shaman, srsly probably the healing class that takes the most skill and scales amazingly well with it too. lol

also, boobs.
  14. Mar 15, 2008
  15. Jan 13, 2010
    Omg, before I left shaman healing was op as hell, but finally decent enough to keep up with paladins and priests pretty easily after getting the down-rank nerfed back in TBC.
  16. May 31, 2008
    Shammy heals are pretty decent and they have hex but they really are only brought for bloodlust :razz:

also dks are pretty fucking good. TONS of control they can keep you perma snared and they have really good damage.
  17. Jun 29, 2008
    poison cleansing totem, windshock, grounding, unsnarable (Sort of, ghost wolf+earthbind/frostshock is fucking hot)

mmmm
  18. Jan 13, 2010
    Dk's are garbage tbh. WoW never needed a hero class, it went downhill at the end of TBC.
  19. May 31, 2008
    if by garbage you mean everyone hates them because they are faceroll easy then yes. if you mean garbage in terms of how good they are then no.

but admit it milk. people bring them for the bloodlust. especially in this cleavefest called arenas.
  20. Jan 13, 2010
    Yes, facerolling or palmsmashing garbage, w/e you wanna call it. Nerfed BL ftl :frown: