Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wow thread

Discussion in Gaming started by skateking, Sep 20, 2009

1. Jun 29, 2008
    i'll admit that a majority of the top teams aren't cleave! :grin:

but the best comp is resto shaman/warlock/mage just because its called HARRY POTTER CLEAVE
  2. May 31, 2008
    I think the majority of teams bring shammys because of bloodlust though. Whatever it is that made people like them they are doing pretty well. Most represented class in 3s right meow.
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    Lol dks are easyy mode but i need a holy pally for 3's for a beast cleave team BM, Enhance shammy, Holy pally=win
  4. Jan 13, 2010
    If only I still played, my holy pally is beast, even by current standards.
  5. May 31, 2008
    i switched to sub and even though as of now i blow huge cock with it, it is amazingly fun and has potential to be crazy good.
  6. Jun 29, 2008
  7. May 31, 2008
    dude it is sooooo fun. it feels like actually playing a rogue.
  8. Jan 13, 2010
  9. May 31, 2008
    wanna be rogues are combat rogues and muta rogues to an extent.
  10. Mar 15, 2008
    I saw a good DK comp actually today, Spreist with a Unholy dk it actually works quite well.
  11. Jan 13, 2010
    Tru fax my friend. All the rogue QQ has screwed their tree's.
  12. Dec 20, 2008
  13. Jun 29, 2008
  14. May 31, 2008
    dont worry, she only just got out of them.
  15. Mar 15, 2008
    Oh you told me! Oh wait its a hunter hunter team for fun. No one cares about your epeen or gs. Our Win to loss ratio was above positive before I started trying to get a healer for real 2's so idc about rating if I'm over 1:1 and it's a team for lulz.
  16. Dec 20, 2008
  17. Mar 12, 2008
    i switched to sub on my rogue, its only lvl 60-ish, but its fun as hell. i had a rough time killing things in combat but sub spec builds combo like no other. perfect for locking

and btw i love my DK

i could easily whip a prot pally
  18. Mar 15, 2008
  19. May 31, 2008
    combat rogues are bad. they are bad in pvp and pretty bad in pve.

and lol dks, whoever says they are not overpowered are just bitching because they cant 1v3 people in arenas liek season 6.
  20. Jun 29, 2008
    well, death knights are the lowest represented in ALL 3 brackets. pretty sure if they were overpowered they'd be a lot higher than that. looking at the top teams in 3v3 bg9 (bloodlust) most of it is priest, warlocks, druids, and rogues lol. a total of 2 maybe 3 deathknights on the first page on the 3v3 ladder. 2v2 ladder there is a total of one on the front page, mostly the same classes that dominate 3v3. didn't bother checking 5v5

why are combat rogues bad in pve? world first hardmode lich king had 2 combat rogues and 1 mutilate rogue :shutmouth: