Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wow

Discussion in Gaming started by Jessyrosegirl, Apr 11, 2011

1. Apr 11, 2011

I used to play on one private server called Molten-wow. My main was a Death knight but I also play a rogue...kinda. Been really bored of playing that, I log in for like 10 minutes but its just not for me anymore (thats why I'm here playing cs like there's no tomorrow) I started playing cs and unreal tournament when I was just a little midget child, then started playing runescape...sigh. Which soon lead me to world of warcraft. It was fun while it lasted.

Okay...what else...Post screen shots and all that good stuff and write a little meaningless summary like I did kgo!
    (or your opinion about the game, I assume a lot of people think its gay, because we run around shooting people with wands...but imo its not that bad. (its not as bad as it seems!)

My dk

[IMG]

My addons, (for those who know what gearscore is)

[IMG]

My shaman and friend being retarded.

[IMG]

AND...random sig I made about my priest. Idunno

[IMG]
  2. Feb 17, 2011
    awwww poor u .. u used to play wow :frown:
    but its ok .. at least the demons that possessed u now r gone :razz:
    but nice sig btw haha
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/epidaurus/

I had another account, however he was created pre armory so his stats don't exist.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Welcome and I hope PF will serve you better :razz:
  5. Aug 13, 2010
    How do you play WoW. Im being very serious with this. Like with all the stats/abilities/trinkets/etc.
  6. Apr 11, 2011

Idunno its more like class specific and I basically play a deathknight only for pvp. Player vs everything is easy just spam shit and don't die (and you do quests, instances, etc) but its different vs players. Each class benefits from diff stats, for ex dks gem strength, rogues gem like agility or attack power based on the spec you choose...and the rotation in pvp is all situational and If you fuck up by blowing certain cooldowns you might have just cost yourself the fight depending on how retarded the other person is ofc. Uh, for warlocks you just spam fear, for paladins you just roll your face on the keyboard or bubble and hearthstone out like a pro...andd yea.

I linked the video about pancho in the "faces of plaguefest" thread you can see my arena videos (under suggestions or on my channel) where I'm just goofing off like a tard
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Used to play on a private server a while back. WoWscape I think it was, whatever that huge one was that got shut down by Blizzard. :whistling:

Only reason I played it though was because the girl I was dating at the time wanted me to play with her, so I reluctantly agreed. We ended up splitting though because she thought I was cheating on her with our guild leader, whose husband just happened to be in the guild as well. Ended up quitting because it became too much of a hassle with not enough gain, and shortly after the server went dead.
  8. Apr 11, 2011
    I question the sanity of your ex girlfriend...
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    She ended up dating some guy from the same guild, and because of all the drama she started it caused the guild to split right down the middle. Half the people in it believed her and started thinking I was a dirty cheater, while the rest knew I wasn't and followed me to a new guild that we all made together. Needless to say, we enjoyed making our "hang out" the same town that the old guild used. Eventually they all left, which got boring since we didn't get to listen to them whine about us stalking them and trying to ruin the game for them.

They were basically a bunch of crybabies and wasted their lives on the game. The rest of us simply played it casually to just PvP and mess around.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I found out later that she was actually cheating on me with the guy she ended up dating, and just made up the story about me cheating to use as an excuse to break up so she could date him.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    Stopped playing a while back, just lost interest in the game after so many changes it wasn't the same anymore.
    I don't have many of my WoW screen shots anymore, found this one from 3d Sarth.

[IMG]

Played FFXIV until I realized it would never be as good as FFXI and quit, but not before I got a screen shot with a GM, lol.

[IMG]

Now I play Rift and am loving the hell out of it, Its a lot like WoW in the good ways.

[IMG]

Yeah, I play girl toons, shut up.
  11. Sep 21, 2008

I played on molten a while back. I got bored after I hit 4k gs
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    Momo, you would play a girl with cat ears wouldn't you... :tongue:

WoW(and consequently almost any MMO in that style) always tend to get boring after a while, since they all have a set "end-game" that limits exactly how far you can progress. That was one thing that really kept me in EVE for so long. There's no end-game and there are tons of opportunities to do various things, it's not hard to find something new to keep yourself busy in the game.

EDIT: PS. Don't feel bad Momo. I have a habit of playing female characters in games quite often as well.
  13. Jan 30, 2011
    I used to play WoW as well, but retail. Had a level 85 DK, almost achieved realms first! for DK's at Cata release. Quit due to myself losing interest in the game itself. Still have my account though, just deactivated or w/e. Actually looking for a new mmo to start playing, was thinking about DCUO or SW: TOR when it comes out.

Anyway, back on topic. I only have screens of my level 60 rogue, won't post em though. :3
  14. Dec 25, 2009
    What server you be on? I'm primarily on the Belmont server, and yeah I got a girl toon also ;D some male toons as well.
  15. Apr 11, 2011
    Whoa that's depressing..reminds me of the days when I was the one in all the bullshit drama that was created by people who wanted something in their life to look forward to. I was the guild leader of Deflepard a guild I had for 3 years on diff servers and stuff (yea, I played that long) but I passed it to that sexy orc you see me dancing with above because I was tired of all the drama, nonsense and stress. Some girl started all this drama saying how I was a horrible friend because I didn't kick a friend of mine from my own guild who she disliked and got 4 other "close" friends of mine to leave aswell. The guild was torn in half, people left and it wasn't talkative so I changed it into a Pve guild and recruited people...made it more successful and all that good stuff. Then some guy who was incredibly infatuated with me started causing some more drama which tore the guild apart AGAIN and I just cut all ties with him and most guildies/people in general. It's sad cause this is all online and its all meaningless anyways. I bet reading this made you guys facepalm....yea that's enough with the wow rant.

Sad that you had to get sucked into that drama too especially caused by your girl but in the end she shows that she isn't worth it so don't worry :frown:

That char looks cute and rift seems pro...ish I might give it a try.
  16. Jan 5, 2007
    Yeah, drama is a very fast way to tear a community apart. Funny thing is after she started dated the guy, they split up like two weeks later because he "lost interest in her" or so she says. When it was all one big guild, we did mostly PvE stuff, but after the split my guild started doing PvP and really found it to be quite fun. We still did PvE on the side, but would have to grab random people to join us since we didn't have enough people on at all times. And don't worry about your drama story. When a group of people play a game together long enough, there's almost always going to be drama involved. This community has seen its fair share of it over the years.

As for Rift, at first I hear mostly good things about the game, but lately not so much. From what I've been hearing, it's a lot more like WoW/generic-fantasy-MMO#34587 than people first realized. I'll admit I was tempted to give it a try, but after watching plenty of videos and looking at reviews, I changed my mind. It just doesn't seem to have anything truly unique to it that I couldn't find elsewhere. Granted, your experience may be different and you may find it enjoyable, but I personally can't see a reason for me to pay that much money for a game, only to also pay a monthly fee on top of it.
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm on Byriel, 3/5 GSB and doing 900~ dps. =D

FFXIV did a really good job with their graphics/animations, very good looking game.
  18. Apr 11, 2011
    Yea she's definitely a keeper :thumbsup:

Also, I thought Rift was free or something because I saw my brother playing it a few times :frown: I would never play a wow/type/related game that costs anything (minus runescape that was trial and error QQ)
  19. Jan 5, 2007
    Just checked their website, and looked at the FAQ page. Shows there's a monthly subscription required, which means I'm definitely staying away from it even if I do somehow end up thinking it's decent.

What's nice is when the devs create a way for you to use in-game money to buy timecodes from other players legally, kind of like what EVE does with it's PLEX system. Players can spend $15 to buy a 30-day code, turn it into an in-game item to place on the market, and someone who can't afford or doesn't want to spend $15 can just buy it using in-game money to keep playing. The devs get their money, the time-code seller gets their in-game money, and the buyer gets to keep playing. It's a win-win for everyone involved really. :thumbsup:
  20. Apr 11, 2011
    Well...looking on the bright side at least lmao

@ brian

Indeed it is.