Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wrong ban?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Google, Jun 19, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2010
    Hi guys,

I played game and suddenly i get kicked resaon "racism" (i didnt say enything on mic or chat i just played stupid game)

when i connecten again on server i asked "who is retard that kicked me", then i get banned?

Reason "don't rage at admin when you get kicked for racism."

I'm saying again i dint say anithing on mic or chat i just played stupid game!

Banned by Admin Nebraska

2. May 11, 2010
    You were banned while playing under the name RayWilliamJohnson for saying "N*****". Then you came back and started raging. That's why you got banned. Another retard using racist comments was banned as well. Deal with it and play by our rules.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    Did you read what i said? I never used chat or mic that time! Other player over mic sayed racis word! If i said that word i wouldn't open this thread!
  4. May 27, 2008
    Screenshots/demo if any of you have them.
  5. Feb 1, 2010
    I dont have screenshot or demo coz i didnt expected to be kicked/banned for nothing i just played game!
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    he was referring to the admin. Either way, it was a 1hr ban, and you should be unbanned now.
  7. May 11, 2010
    BS. Don't come here and lie. Since things were being said on mic chat, how do you think I know who was saying it? YOUR MIC CHAT NAME CAME UP. Anyway, pardon the rage, you were unbanned after an hour. Just watch your mouth next time.
  8. Feb 1, 2010
    This server is blocked my country to use mic!

Germany. - Against my better judgement.
    Great Britain. | United Kingdom.
    United States

There is no my country in list so how can i used mic then? Simple you banned wrong guy!

btw i know this is useless but i warned him do not do that again but he did! :frown:

I posted this coz he said so! i know this is useless like every other admin abuse here! :frown:
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    Google can't use the mic.

I'll have a talk with optic, that's abuse.

Just as a heads up
    If it was me who banned for racism, I permanent ban w/o warning.
  10. Feb 1, 2010
    Can anyone remove my ip now? I dont want anyone to track or spoof me! :wink:
  11. Jun 30, 2009
    lol people have better things to do
  12. May 27, 2008
    Oh snap, admins be all flustered up in here.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Ugh... come on. resolves to RIPE in Amsterdam, regardless if Zona is his ISP or not, the check that's done sees him in the Netherlands.

I like you man, but you have to be truthful.

Whatever you guys want to do with the above information is up to you, Google secure your network, Telnet is terribly easy to get into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.