Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Wrongfully banned

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by MasterOfPF, Feb 19, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 19, 2015
    not sure who banned me but he kicked me for saying that someone is a noob bitch (entitled to my own opinion) then when i came back he banned me because i told him he is abusing his admin. (kicking me for my opinion of another player) please unban me and take the admin off thank you.
    Post Merged, Feb 19, 2015
    it was just about 4 minutes ago, thank you for reviewing.
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    lol. first admin abuse thread for you?
  4. Mar 16, 2008
  5. Mar 10, 2014
    yea this guy came in, started harrassing players, stated he had immunity from punishment because he claims to know Brian in real life, threatened to have my admin revoked merely for upholding the rules
    Post Merged, Feb 20, 2015
    disregard, i think this is a different situation once i re-read everything
  6. Feb 27, 2012
    @Josh @MasterOfPF and anyone who was there, do any of you guys have a demo, chat logs, screenshots, anything about what went on?
  7. Feb 19, 2015
    nope. but u can look at my account to see how i got banned right?
    Post Merged, Feb 20, 2015
    see that wrongfully banned. i didnt even say i knew an admin. THEREFORE WRONGFULLY BANNED I SAID I HAVE AN OPINION AND THAT YOU ARE A CRAPPY ADMIN FOR KICKING ME, WHICH IS AN OPINION, AND THAT ONE OF THE ADMINS WHO HAS A SISTER TOLD ME THAT ITS OKAY TO SAY THAT. THEREFORE U WRONGFULLY BANNED ME
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    2. Bring proof of the event so we can all review it and make a decision based on the events. We don't care about who said what she said what. I'm right, you're wrong.
    3. Don't type in caps. Look up Internet Etiquette on google and take notes.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
  10. Jan 21, 2011
    I've got a demo of this. I'll put it on youtube when I get back from getting foods.

EDIT: VIDAYO
    Seeker, Feb 20, 2015 Last edited by Seeker, Feb 20, 2015
  11. Feb 27, 2012
    I don't see a warning or anything going on (unless it happened earlier in the video, @Seeker), and the kick reason is invalid. However, @MasterOfPF, you were definitely going out of your way to harass her. If you were just playing and she stabbed you and you said "wow you fucking bitch" then it's whatever. But for no reason you were going out of your way just to harass her. Once you start getting personal and it's not just regular trash talk, it's harassment. Josh definitely should have warned you, explained why you were kicked, and given you a proper kick reason, but you seemed to know exactly what you wrong and continued to do it.

Smart thing would have been to stop targetting her, make an abuse report that he kicked you for no reason/didn't explain what you were doing wrong, and gone from there. You did break rules, but Josh failed to communicate this to you. Marked as resolved for said reason. Please review our rules; trolling in the server won't last long.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    I said earlier before the demo for him to stop. I kicked him a few minutes after he continued.
  13. Feb 27, 2012
    Oh, well it seems i jumped the gun on that part then. I figured that where he started the demo was where the situation began. If he was warned, then i don't see a problem with how it was handled. Other than the kick reason, but he acknowledged what he was doing wrong. Not abuse'd. @MasterOfPF please listen to our admins when they tell you something, and;

You were harassing the player, end of story. Trash talk is one thing, harassment is another.
  14. Dec 30, 2006
    damn it. I thought we had an actual abuse report for josh....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.