Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

wtf again

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by glockman01, Jul 24, 2007

1. Jul 6, 2007
    again im walking around minding my own business and knifed someone. 5 seconds later Im kicked and banned WTF? Im really upset about getting banned for nothing but whatever I always play this server but some admins kick for nothing. I was BTW going to purchase the $15 admin but Im not so sure now. Please help me.

My Steam ID is: Glockman01
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Once again......invalid steam iD...............here let me teach you how to grab your steam id. Go into your client console (~) and type status. Then find your name and copy the whole entire line. Plus, try remembering who was the admin since we have a pretty big admin team now. Btw you're going to purchase admin....oh really. I'm not surprised.
  3. Jul 6, 2007
    The people I remember are Redslag and Joan?
    MY Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10454365 i believe thats correct and 2 of my friends got banned to just now. Have one of the Admins must have gone crazy banning people for no reason? Im trying to get my friends to come and saytheir problems in this thread.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    hmm I dont remember seeing you on today. Were you using a diff name? I've only banned ppl today for breaking barricades (30 min) or continual spawn camping (5 min). If you've been banned longer than that, its not by me.

I did ban a hacker...and got a demo of it. What name were you using?
  5. Jul 6, 2007
    definantly want hacking. My name was Fuck.u
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    yes. you were aim bot hacking, or what appeared to me. here is a demo of you.

and here is your steam ID:

1030 "Fuck.u" STEAM_0:0:10454365 05:40 101 0 active
  7. Jul 6, 2007
    how do i open this? i want to see this bullcrap.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    d/l it and put it in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yourname\counter-strike source\cstrike\

forgot the rest.
    Then open CSS and open the console (~) and type playdemo
  9. Jul 6, 2007
    so im banned for using ESP? I dont use aimbot or norecoil.....I cant believe I'd be booted for using something one time if im permabanned, is there no way of redeeming myself?
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    yes, that is a type of hack.
  11. Jul 6, 2007
    i honestly dont use aimbots. and Ive been banned before for being a good shot. I dont believe this
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    I did not perma ban you. But was going to request that you be perma banned, since in the demo it looked like your aim botting.

Its up to secondary if he wants to perma ban you or remove my temp ban.
  13. Jul 6, 2007
    wow. im glad i didnt pay for $15 admin and this is bull that im banned for trying ESP for 2 round of a match. This is ridiculous I play Plaguefest all the time. I think I played 20+ hours last week.
    But.. Ill support your decsion. Whatever time to find a new server if permabanned. I guess I wont use ESP after this UNDETECTED, HA! These are so easy to find its ridiculous.
  14. Feb 21, 2007
    ESP is a hack, it is not allowed. But like I said, you have not been perma banned by me.
  15. Jul 6, 2007
    :frown: its cool Im just upset I lost access to a damn good server. Enjoy. My 2 rounds off ESP are over. And I would look you in the eye and tell you that I dont aimbot or norecoil. But. I cant. So whatev...
  16. Jul 6, 2007
    is ESP really a hack?I thought that wasjust aimbotting and norecoil? Whatev
  17. Dec 30, 2006

Confirmed, Aimbot--counted numerous headshots with a deagle....jumping crosshairs

ESP--zombie behind wall, no ambient sound played, zombie wasnt walking or striking knife. No way player would know he was there. Player gave himself off when he shot the wall and then moved forward.
  18. Jun 29, 2007
    !! JAW DROPS!!

i cannot believe you thought it would be ok to hack in ANY FORM

WOW some people

if VAC found out your account would be a digital paperweight
  19. Posts
    Darwin award.
  20. Jun 29, 2007
    3 of them