Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wtf am i banned 4!?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DrunkenMaster, Aug 31, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posts
    Wtf did i lose my admin 4!!!! I DINT ABUSE SHIT!!! ITS THIS DUMB UMBRELLA CORP FUCKING SPAWN KILLED ME! AND I CALLED HIM NOOB! THATS Y I SHOULD GET MY ADMIN TAKEN AWAY!??? WTF!! IS THAT!!! If i dont get my admin back... then prob the server will be shutdown and suspended for a really long time.. GOOd LuCK Ck AND CAM! Better watch out! NOOBZ!
  2. Posts
    By buying admin, you agreed that if you abuse it, you lose it with no refund.

You did just that, you abused it.

You my sir, are a moron. How do you plan on shutting down the server? I'm sure as hell not going to let an idiot attempt to do so...
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    "If i dont get my admin back... then prob the server will be shutdown and suspended for a really long time.. GOOd LuCK Ck AND CAM! Better watch out! NOOBZ! "

Rofl. my ass fell off. Ah i think he's the punk who is DDoSing our server.
  4. May 27, 2007
    talk about a whiner... CAPS LOCK.... same here secondary :smile:

umbrella wouldn't do that. even if he did, thats disrespect to another player. and an admin at that. respect your fellow player dude.
  5. Jan 11, 2007
    I don't know how many times I privately cautioned him that his actions were blatant admin abuse (I can think of at least three separate occasions off the top of my head). I had hoped he would take the warning to heart and change his ways.

Oh well, this final result seemed inevitable, given his choices.
  6. Dec 29, 2006
    Thread locked to prevent further immaturity. Please address the admin who banned you, myself in this case, when appealing a ban, if thats what you call your threads..
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    Hey drunken, just read both your replies to see how you reacted to the situation. Not very mature at all, and you proved it for me that you cannot be trusted with admin on the server just by your posts alone. You brought it on yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.