Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved wtf is this target banning shit

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by weeeeeeee, Apr 12, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 30, 2014
    this happened on 4/12/2019 i just got unbanned for 3 wks so logged on soon after i saw it expires. played 2 maps before i got banned in zm bumfight i changed my ign to wcdonald but for sure (bowling bastard) instanlt looked me up because i ghosted and he knew i always do that my real ign is (reindeer or rudolph) now was playing in zmbumfight and 2 rounds in i went in the warehouse and set the vendi to cade which ppl can use to jump over the railing but this guy forgot the name but im sure he is new cuz he kept using the machine gun and he kept shooting the cade first time i didint even prevent it from getting destroyed and told him dont cade break i even said a remark that if some one cade break me apparently no one saw it so ok nvm 4 round went same spot and there were 3 ppl with me and we set up the vendi then the cade was setup couple seconds later 3 guys came and started shooting the cade towards us so we shot it back keep in mind they can jump over it but the guy got stuck in the vendi so he still kept shooting it then bowling kick the other guy and banned me. we didint trap the guys in there they went in shoot the cade in
    weeeeeeee, Apr 12, 2019 Last edited by weeeeeeee, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    LSA+ are free to delete this if necessary.

When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

This is suited for a ban protest, not admin abuse. Based on the ban history you've been banned for this in the past and you've only been banned for griefing so tbh I don't really see it as a surprise and it's probably shorter than most would have done since its your 6th ban for the same shit. So if you have proof of admin abuse please post it.

Furthermore, isn't this your actual account right here? http://plaguefest.com/members/rudolph.10878/
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 30, 2014
      i forgot my main pf acc and still trying to retrieve it so im posting in this one
    • Dec 17, 2007
      @weeeeeeee ok so I'm understanding, that you were banned for griefing, by shooting a vendy onto another player, is that correct?

@bowling_bastard I'm gonna give this my due diligence and get your side of the story
    • Oct 1, 2017
      it was not a cade that was built. rudolph and another player put a vendy blocking the stairs in the garage blocking access. the other players could not jump over the vendy because both rudolph and the other player started shooting it the moment a player tried to jump onto it getting them stuck. there were 5 or 6 other players trying to get up the stairs to get onto the beams but could not because of the vendy being shot continuously. i would not have banned if they had let players jump over the vendy.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Did you warn them? Becuase this seems like a stupid thing to straight out ban someone even if they are a well seasoned player.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Did any other players try shooting the vendy away? Were they actually stuck and couldn't move?
    • Jun 17, 2014
      This just seems like a bunch of he-said-she-said without any actual proof of what happened.
      So here's how we'll do this.
      After checking the chat logs, I don't see any warning that was initiated, for either of the players.
      Given Rudolph HAS had prior bans for griefing, I can't exactly put it past him, but given I can't see any warnings that was given to him during this circumstance, I can't say he did either.
      So; @weeeeeeee / @rudolph - I'm going to lift this ban in hopes that something like this doesn't happen again. If you did do it, Chill your shit please. If not, no hard feelings. (If you do however, the original ban length will stay in place.)
      @bowling_bastard please make sure you have given them at least one warning in the last 24 hours for griefing so we can avoid this.
      :handcuffs:
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.