Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WTF is this?!?!?!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by razzkoHD, Jul 27, 2013

1. Aug 8, 2012
    So I tried to get on to PF server and BAM

[IMG]

I've never ever used cheat in my life, well except GTA (it's ok :grin: ). But WADAFAK!? I admit using bhop thingy for once to see if that shit works (go ahead and dislike me and ignore), but I learned how to bhop lel. So am I perma banned? I just don't want to go back to BF3, that game sucks at Colonel 100 D::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Please help if you want. FUARK@!@!!!
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    EDIT: Never mind, looks like you were cheating :S
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 8, 2012

I'm just going to go ahead and slowly kill my self now
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Might want to debate it with Steam, if you REALLY weren't hacking. I did a reverse search and all i saw was a bhop perm ban. Unless steam VAC bans for that now.

EDIT:You can't debate it with Valve :S

• Feb 3, 2012
      You were cheating if you got vac banned :confused:
    • Aug 8, 2012
      Definition of cheating in steam please. I ragequit whenever there is hacker. Never used any w/e hacks except bhop shit.

Oh and Steam is really shitty in contacting them.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Because it's a VAC ban, the only people that can handle it is Steam.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Aug 8, 2012
          I give up, cannot even play any games in Steam now. Going back to shitty BF3 Trolling

Steam Support cannot remove the ban on your account

Regardless of who was using your account at the time it was banned, the use and security of your Steam account is your responsibility.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          What Dani said, the only people that could help you with this is steam.
        • Feb 11, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Feb 27, 2012
            VAC isn't like Punkbuster where it bans you for running an AMD video card (Yes, this has happened to me before -_-) You could get banned in a few hours, the next day, next week, a month, or three months later. VAC is a very delayed Anti Cheat, since it looks through signatures that other cheats use. Now, if you were running say bunnyhop.exe instead of bunnyhop.wsf (wsf being windows script file as an example script file extension) then there's a good change it had some sort of hook that said something stupid like "This Auto-Bhop brought to you by xX3LIT3H4CK3RXx" across the top of your screen, then that could probably get you banned. Wallhacks/ESP use similar hooks (from what i remember) and it probably thought it was an ESP.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Aug 8, 2012
              Oh well, good thing I didn't buy any games during Summer sale lol.

I get what I deserve then. Thanks for the help guys <3. I'll be on the forums having fun :grin:
            • Jun 23, 2010
              You're VAC banned like everyone else said, and because of a cheat. Contact steam support. It will be difficult to get unban tho, so good luck!
            • Apr 3, 2013
              As everyone else have said: you're VAC banned. So you're kinda fucked.
            • Nov 11, 2011
              So does this mean I can finally remove you from my friends list? :grin: LOL jk
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jul 8, 2013
                You're only banned on HL2 games? Unless you cheated on others.

Anyway, got an account with CSS if you want it.
              • Nov 11, 2011
                Well, I've never seen anyone get unbanned after they were banned from VAC. :/ Get a new account with CS:S. I'm sure someone can gift you it if they have an extra copy.
              • Aug 8, 2012
                That would be nice :grin:
              • Feb 8, 2013
                This explains why you were bhop hacking/scripting last time. This is a type of "good for you" ban. You hack, so you deserved and earned this ban.