Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

wtf pay pal fuckin with me

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by HHPLLC, Sep 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 11, 2011
    This is to anyone who can help please dont put in your 2 cents if you are not positive it will help
    I have a business credit card i have tried to link to paypal and it keeps flaggin it
    every time my admin bill tries to repay it freezes my card and i have to reset all info
    if there is a way to pay for a year at once with secure link please let me kno
    if it safer thru paypal i will reset it monday due to they froze the paypal account
    i will have to reset new card info which i wont get till monday ]i think} it will not be business related
    i also hope this doesnt effect my level statis it is out of my hands till monday
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    You can pay a year of admin on the purchase admin page, dunno if its secure/.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    thats why i need to hear from higher admins or brian so i can be sure it is or what is
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    The year-long admin subscription through PayPal is just as secure as any of the other options like 1 month or 3 months. It's really no different, you're just paying a larger one-time fee for a longer period of admin. Everything works the same way and is handled by the roots here.
  5. Mar 11, 2011
    ya i kno that paypal keeps screwin with my account due to the card i use
    is there another way other than paypal to pay or should i wait till monday
  6. Feb 1, 2011
    As far as I know, PayPal is the only thing pF officially accepts. I don't deal with any of that stuff, so I don't know if there are other options for you. Maybe a root would be willing to try to work something out with you.

If I were you, though, I'd just wait 'til Monday and use PayPal.
  7. Mar 11, 2011
    ty dillinger thats what it looks like i have to do
    hope it doesnt screw up my level or history
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    A few days (like the time from now until Monday) should not screw up your level, especially since it is due to problems you're having with PayPal. Since you posted here to let them know, I'm sure your level will stay intact if you re-purchase on Monday.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Level will indeed stay intact, you'll just have to remind someone to bump you back to level 2 after purchasing. For the record Paypal is the only thing we can accept, as the use of paypal's IPN is crucial to our admin system working.
  10. Mar 11, 2011
    ya thats what i thought ty brain for your time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.