Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WTF?!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by epicfailure123, Feb 11, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2009
    I was playing PF server today. A admin called [PF] president barack obama came to the server (he was admin) and i asked [cser] selected if i can join the clan because i absolutely LOVE the pf servers. So there i go asking him and suddenly [pf]president barack obama kicks and bans me. WTF?!?!? admins from the server please respond i reallly want to play
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    Which server were you on, and what is your steam ID. I will try to get ahold of him and get him to post.
  3. May 27, 2008
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    It wasn't Barack who banned you. Someone impostered me and decided to ban a whole bunch of people for no reason. It was taken care of and whoever has been banned please let me know your steam Id so I can unban the rest of you.
  5. May 27, 2008

/screw
  6. Aug 22, 2008
    Yeah definitely not me. Your name is fitting as there is no clan, people just put pf in their names or buy admin. I have never banned anyone.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Jan 10, 2009
    yeah . i was in there. bricks and i were like WTF?? trying to figure it out.
  9. Mar 16, 2008
  10. Jan 10, 2009
    O_O !
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    ~Locked~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.