Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

xcn vs bff take 2

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by LC, Sep 22, 2014

1. Feb 13, 2014
    Alright so here it is, lets make this official.

Rather then try and message everyone individually like I did the first time, I'm going to just post everything here and see if this takes off easier.

The original idea was to have 3 categories. Zm, scrim (de_dust again?), and I can't remember the third. I'm happy making it Scout Knives if that's what is favored. @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: was super awesome and accepted to help us pull this off. I don't recall all the details in our convo, but it was something along the lines of helping us keep it private with the clans. Although I'm not sure what your schedule gives time for nowadays. We can make it work either way. Your help would be a huge plus if available.

@Bro's.M and I originally agreed it should be played so there are even amounts of players from each clan. If it so happens that one clan is short, said clan can invite someone to play for them. I know @Joshy is a wild card and will gladly play for either team - Internet issues pending.

So really all we need to do is find a common date and time which works best for the majority of both clans. I would prefer a Friday or a Saturday night. 7pm EST and on is when I see the majority of both clans playing. I suggest October 3rd or 4th, around the 8-9PM EST mark, if this wont work, I wouldn't be able to fully commit until the weekend of October 17th and on.

Open for suggestions on ideas for the event, the dates, times, etc. Just wanted to get the ball rolling, look forward to hearing everyone's opinions.

Also, I would like to invite other clans to do/join in similar ideas. Xcn vs bff war has been running for awhile now, so I will keep this one between the two. But perhaps it can pave the way for other challenges against other clans.

@Aeko @Rayne @Hitman 47 @TJL :razz: @Tokemon @tfreeman451 @Champ510 @Jaxified @Beggar So @dunkaroos @everyone else in either clan. 32 in xcn, 29 in bff, I'm not tagging you all.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      LC, Sep 22, 2014 Last edited by LC, Sep 22, 2014
    • Mar 4, 2014
      @LC well...I can only play on weekdays XD
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 13, 2014
        We can do a weekday if needed also. See what everyone else thinks.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        My work times are pretty random. All week this week I don't get home until 5pm est. I'm still down to help out and whatnot.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012
          I'd be willing to help moderate, or anything if you need more help. If there's something I can help with, that is.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
        • Jun 29, 2014
          it should be Dust 2 and scoutsknives , zm does not make sense
        • Feb 13, 2014
          I think it does. We all play zm, and it gives the event good diversity. Each clan has players that excel in different things, this gives it a fun/fair chance. For zm it would be based on individual scores from each player.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Jun 29, 2014
            when you put it that way it does , every time im in zm i goof off :wave:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 13, 2014
              Alot of us do. We would have to make an effort for this one. haha
            • Jun 29, 2014
              going tot take a lot of work , make sure @Champ510 does not choose the servers this time.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Mar 26, 2012

The best days for me to play are every other Wednesday (this Wednesday I am free, next one I am not, the following one I am, etc.) and always Saturdays. Sunday-Tuesday I work 4 am - 4 pm. Thursday and Fridays I work 6:30 pm - 6:30 am. We are told to expect to be off late as much as 2 hours. I live about 13 mi away from work, but it can take about an hour to get back home due to severe traffic (@Champ510 knows what I am talking about... damn Mission exit that connects 880 and 680 always a problem).

Good luck working with my schedule and may the old and new Gods of CS:S watch over you m'lady.
                • Like Like x 3
                • Oct 18, 2012
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Oct 18, 2012
                    [IMG]
                    1v1 fgt ill fuk u up m8. @Jaxified
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Jun 29, 2014
                    • Oct 18, 2012
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Aug 2, 2014
                        ZM? haha have fun digging your own grave when we wreck y'all :ROFL:
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Winner Winner x 1
                        • Jun 29, 2014
                        • Oct 18, 2012
                        • Jun 29, 2014
                          • Winner Winner x 1
                          • Nov 11, 2011
                            I can play whenever. Just hit me up somehow.
                            • Winner Winner x 1