Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

xDungeonkittyx is back but a visit to PF..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 12, 2014

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Hai guys.
    I know I didn't make any effort to talk to you guys but I'm like busy in real life. Just making my life worth for a while. I'm still have my serious mental health problems and trying to get help from my family. I don't know if I can be on pf or not for a while. Right now, I'm coming back for a visit and play pf short period of time. I miss my donator because its kinda easy to escape from the zombies xD but its give you more challenges if you are not a donator. Well, I'm playing some multiplayer games now instead of the games on steam. o.o If you guys have any multiplayer games that we both have, I want to play with you guys. I'm just tired of playing CSS because there were nothing new things to try, just same old days. I'm playing Need for Speed World and PS3 games. I have nothing to say to you guys right now because its kinda suck that its my faults for not talking to you or making friends with others on PF. I really do hope that I can play the Hobbit map and Harry Potter map. I'm just a fan of Harry Potter and LOTR movies. <3 And nice to see you guys again and the PF community.

P.S. All of you and people who was on my friendlist had been deleted on my friendlist by my boyfriend... (.-.) but he didn't delete VERY few people on my friend list.. I was like , "Oh my gosh..., what happened to my friendlist?." Dx
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
      xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 12, 2014 Last edited by xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 12, 2014
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Welcome back! Glad to have you visiting!
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Glad to see you decided to come back, even if just for a while! Welcome!:smile:
    • May 31, 2012
      Welcome back! I remember seeing you on before. Hope you have a good visit. I was not aware of your issues because you are perfectly normal by my book :wink:
    • May 31, 2012
      Wellcomeback! LOTR is the shizzle.
    • Nov 26, 2011
      Welcome back person I vaguely remember.

• Funny Funny x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        • Artistic Artistic x 1