Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

xHZ_LaX_18x Introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by xHZ_LaX_18x, Aug 9, 2010

1. Aug 9, 2010
    Hello Plague Fest!

I am new to the Plague Fest server and I am really looking forward to building barricades and infecting humans!

I haven't played Counter Strike: Source in a very long time because I somehow lost my favorite zombie mod. server and didn't find anything better; until now. I am hoping this server is not only there to replace this server; but is also better. I play other games on Xbox 360 & PS3 like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and more. I also play Lacrosse & Paintball out of video games as well as race Motocross occasionally.

I am not sure if you're open to suggestions, but I suggest some more emphasis on maps with barricade building instead of crouch jumping or boosting to spots that are hard to reach and in the wide open; for some reason I think that building barricades with people (that don't ruin them) is a lot more fun and challenging than going to the same place on the same maps every time because it mixes things up a bit.

Thanks for reading; I hope to see you online.