Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Xitude's Super Post of wallpapers.

Discussion in Creativity started by Xitude, Jul 19, 2012

1. Jul 18, 2012
    Here i shall post lots and lots of wallpapers for the members of Plague Fest to use. I own the right to most of the content i use. Rest is PF's and A big of Googling. If PF or anyone has an issue with the content please submit it in a form of writing.

Or just pm me.

Enjoy. (yes I take requests.)

--- Wallpaper Packs ---

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      Xitude, Jul 19, 2012 Last edited by Xitude, Jul 19, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      I don't get the part after: I'm going to post wallpapers.
    • May 15, 2011
      Xenomorph! Pl0x! Please! Should you make a criteria sheet or something for people like me who just no one thing to what we want but have no idea how to get our idea to you? :grin:
    • Jul 18, 2012
      Just because its gonna have some stuff made by others so i dont want qqers. :smile:

Ill make a supply me with this information page for request soon.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jul 18, 2012
        I built my own html 5 canvas and php script before for that with my tactical realism clan so we can plan attacks and defends. Ill work on it for xitude.co.uk
      • May 14, 2011

You have too much knowledge of everything in general. :razz:
        Post Merged, Jul 19, 2012
        http://draw.to/new = http://draw.to/D4Abiay
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 18, 2012
          Updated. With the first wallpaper OnePointOne. Tell me what you think.
        • May 15, 2011
          Looks good. I guess our resolution would be another thing we should supply you with. Also, you can attach each wallpaper as a thumbnail. This keeps the page from stretching and it helps us so we don't have to download as a pack. ^^
        • May 14, 2011
          Haha great, its my new wallpaper. :smile:
        • Jul 6, 2012
          Awesome! Looking forward to see some of your work! :smile:
        • Jul 18, 2012
          Im not posting big images so stretching the page is no issue. But the pack is something ill keep to using as when im up 5 packs that will be like >32 attachments.

Take a look at my sig thread.