Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by Si˚, May 5, 2011

1. May 5, 2011
    Wazup Everyone, I guess I should sign up on forums and introduce the myself so everyone knows...I AM NOT GOOGLE Thanks :smile: Other then that...I'm having a blast on zombie pF server and hope to see everyone on time to time. :smile: That's enough info, you guys might bite :grin:
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome to the forums!! If you are the yahoo I know in-game then about time you joined here as well lol. =P
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Glad to see you in the forums! I'm also glad that you are the anti Google Yahoo.. :razz:
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Anywhere else I would say Google > Yahoo without hesitation, however on pF things seem different...
  5. May 5, 2011
    King: haha yes i know ive been on pF servers for awhile but never got on forums my bad lol :razz: but here i am :smile:

Harvey: haha yes Anti Google Yahoo. But watch out for other Yahoo haters going under my name XD a few have already done that and talking trash to admins under my name lol so yea.

Momo: lol yea I use Google a lot but Yahoo for mail. Google > Yahoo on the internet..but in pF server its Yahoo > Google right :razz:
  6. Apr 11, 2011
    welcome to the forums & nice avatar lol
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    Sup. I never really ever used Yahoo, I started with AOL and then Google (and sometimes dogpile or the like if I feel like being an internet snob).
  8. May 5, 2011
    I love that font color Jess haha :smile: thanks. Nice avatar too

Number guy: yea i only use yahoo for my mail. i pretty much use google for everything but shh dont tell anyone