Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Yahoo's zm_Raindance (WIP) Your Feedback

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Si˚, May 31, 2011

1. May 5, 2011
    Ive been mapping for quite some weeks and made this map based off a game called Tribes.

Here are some screen shots. I may need some feed backs. That way I can edit the smaller details =)

It is not based on Tron Theme, I liked the future look of the textures and the light added on the sides to pop up the texture of the walls. Making it a block of one texture makes it look bleh. I need your guys help of which wall to choose from or what kinda of wall should i have to surround the bases. As you look through the pics, you'll see i have two different wall textures. I made it to see how it looks but its not a final choice. If you think i need to find a better wall texture then please let me know =) sorry bella if it seems like your tron theme i dont wanna try and copy your theme XD

Blue Team Cannon
    [IMG]

Blue Base
    [IMG]

Red Base
    [IMG]

Red Team Cannon
    [IMG]

Inside the Bases
    [IMG]

Basement
    [IMG]

Secret Room
    [IMG]

Basement Areas
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Rofl sorry i forgot to change the floor texture, dont mind it, i'll change it back when i final the map.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Top View of Bases

To ALL MAPPERS, Im in need of how to set up hints and skips XD I have this top view and was hoping you can send me a pic of where i should place these hints/skip.......The Black Line is gonna be another building with Props so i scribbled white lines for props. The white circles are props that are in the building. Any help will do thanks =)

[IMG]
  2. Apr 2, 2011
  3. May 5, 2011
    Thanks, when you actually more fun with stuff i added. Those screen shots are just small parts of it =)
  4. Apr 2, 2011
    Wait, are the bases literally right next to each other?
  5. May 5, 2011
    Look at the Last Screen Shot. =) and the Basement is a teleport spot that I had made it so people can teleport easy to the basement.
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    I can't wait to try it out, It looks really well made and put together, though to be fair, I don't really know what to look at :thumbsup:
  7. May 5, 2011
    haha yea i had one before with a different top level but it got screwed so i made a new top lvl and came up with this =)
  8. Oct 8, 2009
  9. May 5, 2011
    rofl your village will come soon nena lol
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    Since this is a zm map, I would advice you to add in more buildings or walls, just something to block the players view from other players it will help with fps and be much less laggy. Other than that it looks good.
  11. May 5, 2011
    Thanks Det, Yea I almost forgot about how laggy it would be if everyone spawned and saw each other. I'll get to work on that when I can. Thanks =) :thumbsup:
  12. Sep 6, 2010
  13. May 5, 2011
    Thanks highlander =) i still have to add much more to it and hopefully get it done asap =)
  14. May 11, 2011
    Im liking the Hello Kitty vending machines :rolleyes:
  15. May 5, 2011
    haha yea it was a very old skin my ex gf liked. Im just too lazy to change it XD