Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Yep. I'm back.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ray, Nov 18, 2011

1. Aug 18, 2006
    Got home at ~2300 11172011 from Basic Training at Ft. Benning.. Was a very long day. Got 2 hours of sleep as the Drill Sergeants woke us up early as hell to get us ready to ship us home (us being 45 others in RHU - Return Home Unit)

My career was extremely short lived. Hell, it didn't even start. I got Discharged from the Army due to a medical injury. I'm not willing to go into details, but rest assured I'm perfectly fine now. I'll talk about it in due time - but it's too soon right now. Talking about it right now is simply way too fucking painful. I can re-enlist again in 6 months, and I would ship out again in about a year if I do, but if I do I'll probably change my MOS...

And in case you didn't notice from the tone of this post. This was the LAST thing I wanted to happen. I don't want to be here because I want to be back at Ft. Benning with my battle buddies training.

Posting this just as a quick update for you guys - there seems to be a little bit of confusion.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Regardless of what happens we will all still love you. :grin:
    But you don't have to give up on your passion. If you really want to be in the army it can be accomplished. It is my dream, and in time I hope to accomplish it.
  3. Nov 14, 2010
    I'm sorry, I had no idea. It's quite hard for me to keep up with most things going on in Plaguefest. I wasn't trying to start something when I asked you. I was genuinely concerned. I'm very sorry to hear that, and I disagree with your denial. You'll get in for sure next time. <3
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Man, Ray, I'm so bummed that things didn't turn out right. It sucks that you're back under crappy circumstances, but man did we all miss you. All of pF loves you and we're all here to support you. We'll certainly relish the time that we have with you, but I hope you can get back in action and live out the dream!
  5. Oct 22, 2010
    welcome back, sorry to hear you are back sooner than expected. i expect to post another goodbye in 6 months.. you one tough motha fucka :bunny:
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    The good thing is that you still have the opportunity to return to something you have passion for. Just think of it as a temporary reset button which will hopefully give you the ability to come back stronger! Nothing but positive thoughts for you!
  7. Apr 6, 2011
    Welcome home for the time being Ray!! I can imagine a the moment it is really hard but remember one thing there is a reason you are home for now and you will be able to go back so please don't be hard on yourself and smile a smile makes everything a bit easier and your friends and families laughs are a cure for the pains and hardships you will face. I truely believe you will get your dream in one shape or forum.. We all care and missed you Ray sorry you came home on such bad terms.
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    Sorry to hear that Ray, but welcome back.
  9. Aug 5, 2010
    Welcome back, and im sorry o hear about what happened.
  10. Jan 11, 2011
    Welcome back Ray! I was missing you... ^^
  11. Apr 2, 2011
    I know that the circumstances are far from ideal.. but take heart in that it wasn't so bad that you can't reenlist... also be happy that you have everyone here to support you... Again, I know it isn't ideal to put it nicely, but welcome home, we missed you! :yes:
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    Ray...I've known you for so long and I know how long you've wanted to join. We're here for you :grin:. Love you TONS!
  13. Sep 25, 2010
    Welcome home Ray. We all love you regardless what happens to you (no homo).
  15. Mar 20, 2011
    Welcome back Ray, what a bummer that you got a discharge but you are still alive and thank god you did not get a death discharge. I wish you the best for your future endeavors.
  16. Jun 17, 2011
    Welcome back Ray~! I'm sorry that things didn't turn out the way it was supposed to, but I'm also very happy you're back safe & sound. [IMG]
  17. Oct 8, 2009
    sorry to hear what happened. glad you're back for the time being.
  18. Mar 13, 2010
    Sad this shit happened, happy you're back. <3
  19. Mar 3, 2010
    11:31 PM - Zack [Xisles.net]: is the drill seargent an asshole?
    11:31 PM - Ray: take a wild guess :neutral:
    11:31 PM - Zack [Xisles.net]: hes an asshole...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Dec 17, 2010
    I know the last thing you don't wanna hear right now is another sorry, lol. Welcome back and we missed you, its good to hear from you again. It sucks that you got MD but were glad that you came back in one piece man. But the good thing is even though it might take awhile you can reenlist, keep following that dream Ray you will get there in no time.