Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Yey another quitting thread!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MsZimmy, Aug 1, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 8, 2012
    I've been debating this for a while now, but recent events are just making this happen, so here it is.... blah blah blah, whine whine whine, cry cry cry, bitch bitch bitch. Bye
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    goodbye.. be safe, good luck, have fun, don't fuck everything you see!

don't forget to come back soon. maybe..
  3. Apr 3, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 24, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Instead of going through all of this unneeded drama, why don't we discuss the problem? It'd be helpful to actually know what's wrong so we might be able to fix it...
          • Agree Agree x 6
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Don't you have to be a twat somewhere else right now? Thought you had to be a prick to bender in the mornings. There isn't any "unneeded drama" until now. Good job bringing it. And no this isn't a "I'll be back in a week" you little shits.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            I don't know what happened, but please stop manufacturing drama. If there's a legitimate problem contact us, if there isn't, well, I'm getting tired of seeing these.
            • Agree Agree x 3
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              And I'm tired of you. I'm allowed to be annoyed with people seeing something like this and stating "oh you'll be back"
            • Apr 9, 2007
              I never once stated I was tired of you. I said I was tired of seeing these very similar threads created by a multitude of individuals. However, you're attacking everyone around you now, which makes this particular thread pretty shitty. But if we're going to personally attack each other; maybe I could start?
              Great! Keep your negativity to yourself.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Like Like x 1
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                I'll ignore the random insults and try to help instead.

If this has to do with the EZE clan, or whatever their name is, "constantly being out to get your admin removed", then I'm not sure why you're letting them get the best of you. You were doing a perfectly fine job as an admin.

If this is about something other than that, being somebody in the community causing it, then just deal with them or ignore them. If everyone gave up at the sight of the first problem, humanity would be nowhere right now.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Apr 1, 2012
                  oooft, I definitely missed something :neutral:
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • May 15, 2011

I agree with Kyle, these "Goodbye" threads are fucking retarded. Wanna leave then go, we don't need to know about it.
                    • Funny Funny x 7
                    • Agree Agree x 3
                    • Winner Winner x 2
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Feb 11, 2012
                      It's only been 6 days since ive been away. How could it get any worse without me here? :S
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      As a former depressed whiney bitch ass faggot who cried wolf, trust me, no one gives a shit.
                    • Jun 11, 2012
                      Believe the issue was that instead of just getting a amicable bye she was bombarded with "You'll be back" as though it was a joke, eh. Not a fan of all this animosity though.

Still, hope you work everything out. It ain't easy being cheesy, but you did it well. So long have a nice time.
                    • Mar 16, 2013
                      I agree with Brett on this, it is usually best to ignore things or people that are constantly ruining it for other people, they end up being low lifes, and Im not telling you to stay because it is totaly up to you, but there are some good people in the community that are willing to help and talk about things, like whats going on now, I being one of them. So if you need to talk just pm me :smile:
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Nov 29, 2010
                        Seriously, you've got a community behind you willing to help, and yet, here you are, atttacking everyone at the smallest off jests and blowing us off and being a little twat about it, without a matter of context and just a simple "goodbye" thread from out of the blue, it's difficult to take you seriously.

Y'know Zimmy, I didn't talk to you much on mumble, but I did have a deal of respect for you, as you were a good admin, (Asides from the incessant meowing). Hopefully whatever is going on with you sorts itself out.

[IMG]
                        • Agree Agree x 2
                        • Funny Funny x 2
                          Clam Chowder, Aug 1, 2013 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Aug 1, 2013
                        • Dec 6, 2011

And just saw that on Imgur a few days ago-ish, laughed my ass off.
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.