Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

yo im Andrew

Discussion in Introductions started by brownieapple, Jul 31, 2009

1. Jan 10, 2009
    uhmm as the title says I'm Andrew. i hail from Louisiana. uhmm.

im 20. i am a Senior Brand Rep. @ Pacific Sunwear of California store number 424. a majority of my time goes to that.
    starting college in this fall if my fafsa ever goes through haha.

i sit around on my off time and play COD4 or Halo3 with my friends. add me on XBL: brownieapple989
    im a dork. oh yeah midnight release of MW2. gettin the prestige edition with the NVG's. yeah i know im lame.

i love all kinds of music as you can see by my last.fm account [aggspball3r]

uhmm thats all for now. ill edit later if i can think of anything.
  2. May 24, 2008
    I got the $80 one...

I want some goddamn NVGS.
  3. Sep 21, 2008
    sup andrew. ask your college about the fafsa. they should know by now.
    I don't play/have an xbox so I can't add you.

i kno ur into buildin muscle + str.
    read up on natural ways to increase hgh, its great.

L-Glutamine rocks my socks.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    i just pre-ordered the $150 package...it turned out to be $178 for total cost, leaving me with $3 in my bank....

hopefully i get billed when it ships on november, and not now. lol
  5. Jul 4, 2009
    Cool you should add me on XBL.
    I can't right now because I'm a couple states away from my 360.
    Actually, I can add you online, can't I?
    Well, XBL = WHiTE_ZombE

BTW, what is MW2?
  6. Jan 10, 2009
    i say splurge and get them! im stoked wearing them home from the midnight release cause im lame like that.

yeah i called the school the other day so its looking good. and i havent seen the inside of a gym in a few months :/ just got super lazy out of no where.

178?? shit. i have a reserve for 25 bucks. gotta pay the rest when it gets here. but at gamestop itll only like 130 something i think. but if i gotta pay more. oh well! im stoked either way.

MW2 = the next GOTY for 1million years running! = modern warfare 2 = sequel to COD4 = GOTY for 1million years running > Halo 3 = shark week.

and yes you can add it online. but im about to add you so its all good! whoooooooooooooo
  7. Jan 10, 2009
    zom it says you dont exist :/
  8. Jan 10, 2009
    oh shizzle im back. but i cant play the Zoms. not until steam/valve adds support for teh mac's...cuzzzzz ims a tr8t0rz nawwww.
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    Macs suck. >.>
  10. Jan 13, 2010
    Macs do suck, way to necro your own post lulz.
  11. Aug 8, 2008
    it's like his reintroduction since he's back.

Like a welcome Back party.
    Promo, we need party cat.
  12. Jan 10, 2009

im allowed to necro my own post. thats why these guys love me. im full of humor. joo kn0 liek teh funz0ry. laul laul derps?
  13. Aug 8, 2009
    Party cat you say?

14. Apr 9, 2007

Which video card and processor do you have?
  15. Jan 13, 2010
    Whelp, welcome back bro. PARTY CAT RAWRZ!
  16. Jan 10, 2009
    i have the latest 13in Macbook.
    ahh forgot about that nice little program. might snag it and see whats up. all i gotta say is i cant wait for them to friggin FINALLY add support for osx
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    i thought you could do that or have a partition for windows on the mac and have two systems on it to have a usable machine?!?