Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Yo im Back :D

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Blib, May 8, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 30, 2012

As i said, the scilence before the storm. I still dont understand why you don't ban me? :razz: Just get it out the way, That Kyle sheep guy is a fucking sheep shagger as it is, thinking he is some fucking genious. Anyway Kyle. Come on, ban me, let your sheep shagging anger out. It has to be done you sexy little nerdy sheep.

NOW BAN ME, before plaguefest dies bitches ;3 (I don't hate all of you, but most of you are just dicks that are only in this community for power)

BTW GHOST, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MAPPING IDEA LOL, IT FUCKING SUCKS, IM GOING TO GET EVERONE TO DISRESPECT IT. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO LISTEN TO SOME FUCKING RETARDED GHOST GOING 'OOH IM A FUCKING AMAZING GHOST WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE POWER TO MAP.' ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SURVIVE 6 FUCKING HOURS OF ME GOING ' OOH IM A GHOST.' AND TADA, YOU CAN NOW FUCKING MAP.

OH WAIT, DID I FORGET TO TELL YOU? YOUR FUCKING MAPS SUCK, THE IDEAS ARE EVEN ALREADY STOLEN AND YOU CLAIM TO BE A FUCKING AMAZING MAPPER? WELL ILL TELL YOU SOMETHING GHOST, JUST BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE MUM THINKS YOUR A GOOD MAPPER, DOSEN'T MEAN YOU ARE ONE. NOW GO GHOST, GO CRYING TO YOUR FUCKING SHEEP SHAGGER AND GET ME BANNED. OTHERWISE, OH GOD LOL, HAVE FUN ON THE YOUTUBE BLACKLIST, FUCKING GHOST ON LSD.

Anyway, thats my anger out :3 Thanks shitty plaguefest for allowing me to post more amazing posts :grin: Ill be back after my next ban period <3 Hope to see you soon Mr. Sheep Shagger,
    Loved by
    BLIB!
    P.S. Acehigh still hates you ghost. (You don't even deserve a capital in your name.)
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
      • Agree x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Friendly x 1
      • Useful x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Sep 14, 2008
          I never understood threads like these? Why wait for your ban to be over so you can come back and troll? Makes you look like a moron and that you have no life. Go outside once in awhile and get yourself a girlfriend while you're at it. It will make you feel better about yourself in the end.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.