Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Discussion in Entertainment started by wrecker1, Jun 11, 2008

1. Mar 30, 2008
    This was a good movie, but a TON of adult humor, and my 13 year old sister was there with me.

Anyways, i laughed, i smiled, i walked out happy, so i give it a 8/10
  2. Mar 15, 2008
    I seen it when it came out with a friend it was really funny i thought. I give it about the same 8/10 i would recamed seeing it

Btw 69th post lol
  3. May 26, 2008
    I just watched it yesterday with my dad, the only awkward part was when he first made sticky with that dudes mom, other than that very nice.
  4. Posts
    Happy Madison Productions > All movies
  5. Jun 11, 2008
    This is just what I needed to know! I was gonna go see it soon because School is out for me. I have heard its a great movie!
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Ahh.... This movie didn't really grab my attention like others have, Overall I'd give it a 3 out of 5.
  7. Dec 17, 2007
    dude just bought the happy gilmore/billy madison set a couple weeks ago, great great set and your right all their movies are pretty great. but im gonna hold off on this one till its up the street at the cheap theatre...$3 MOVIES! MY GAWD!
  8. Mar 30, 2008
    i know a 1 dollar movie theatre, and the popcorn is 3 bucks for the large one.

woot.
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    this movie deserves nothing more than a 5/10. Yes the movie was cute and had some funny parts but it was nothing original and no original humor. It was a story slapped together pretty quickly and I dont think it deserves such high ratings. im not saying its a bad movie though but its just a plain movie that does nothing new.
  10. Mar 31, 2008
    what's a 10 movie to you?
    i plan on watching this on sunday or sometime next week
  11. Posts
    Zohan was crappy to me. I love Adam Sandler but this movie I didn't love at all. I gave it a 1 out of 10. HAPPY GILMORE WHOOHOOO. I loved that movie a lot haha
  12. Mar 12, 2008

seconded.

>The man-ass and lame sex humor is a key part of adam sandler's and Madison productions, so it really was nothing new.
    >Neosporin can't make a bomb.
    >It's impossible to catch a fish in your ass
    >there were some other parts too but my girl and I lost interest and started making out halfway thru and missed the ending.

plus he had an 80's hairstyle. suave as it is, this movie is a "rent".
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    More like the value bin at London Drugs :razz:

2 for $5.
  14. Posts
    Grandma's Boy was by far the best Happy Madison production. Ever.
  15. Jun 11, 2008
    Oh I went to get see this, I give it a 7/10. I am 13 but I still got a lot of the humor in it. Funny but sorta old stuff.