Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

You just got served.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Seraphine, Jan 8, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010
    It's no mystery that I love to debate/argue.

I prefer having intellectual debates but I practice on minuscule subjects as well.

I started keeping a journal of these things to help me in my classes and to learn the power of persuasion. It is difficult to master but something that would be great in my career.

Enjoy.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Jul 23, 2010
  4. May 27, 2008
    Stab them in the brain with a wooden stick.
  5. Jun 4, 2006

[IMG]
  6. Jul 23, 2010
  7. Aug 8, 2008
    I'd like to politely suggest name removal. If your picture as a spray was unsettling then spam to your facebook might not be something enjoyable, not saying I will or it will definitly happen, but who can foresee wether or not you'll get harrased based on this? I'd say it's a possibility due to the higher number of threads questioning your adminship, which based on the outcome of you not being punished for actually doing anything, Some indivuals are trying to upset you, so this would give them a pretty easy target.

TL;DR gtfo names, bitches might start trollin!
  8. Jul 23, 2010
    "I'd like to politely suggest name removal. If your picture as a spray was unsettling then spam to your facebook might not be something enjoyable, not saying I will or it will definitly happen, but who can foresee wether or not you'll get harrased based on this? I'd say it's a possibility due to the higher number of threads questioning your adminship, which based on the outcome of you not being punished for actually doing anything, Some indivuals are trying to upset you, so this would give them a pretty easy target."

If someone wants to send me spam messages to my Facebook then go right ahead. I dont check my messages anyway.
  9. Oct 22, 2010
    wat.. i wrote that long ass love letter and it wasn't even read.. days... hours.... .... ...... *crys*
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    I blurred it out for the reason she does read them!
  11. Jul 23, 2010

One..because I know you...

Two.. because you're on my friendslist dork.
  12. Sep 21, 2008
  13. Mar 13, 2010

Also, girls who like to have a little somethin somethin every few days are A-ok with me. Hell, if we all were more open to random (yet safe) sex with more people we'd all be a much happier race imo.
  14. Oct 22, 2010
    hell yea surpise, as long as they don't have kids, there vagina is open for business ^_^
  15. Jul 23, 2010
    You talk like you actually get pussy. :happy:
  16. Oct 22, 2010
  17. Feb 21, 2007
  18. Nov 29, 2010