Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

You know what would be cool?

Discussion in Gaming started by grindorf, Nov 25, 2010

1. Nov 25, 2010
    if we had a thanksgiving tournament match on the PF GunGame server and the winner or each round gets a copy of Deus Ex or something since Steam is selling the 8 pack of certain games dirt cheap!

tl;dr: let have a GG tournament and winners get free game from the 8 pack of games
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    GG is hardly an established server yet but this would just cost us unnecessary $ right now, regardless of the amount, and it also (most likely) wouldn't attribute to increasing the popularity of the new GG server. If we had any kind of contest it would have to involve admins in an effort to bring in more admin subs. That's what we really need so we can upgrade our hardware and expand PF, something that's been a hot topic lately and we've been actively discussing it privately. If we weren't actively trying to get PF expanded right now, I'd be all for a fun little tournament that has no gain attached other than some good ol' fun. Unfortunately this isn't the case. :confused:

Perhaps if the prize didn't involve $?
  3. Nov 23, 2010
    you know what will be cool if all the banned players like me create a server callde "Fuck plaguefest and Fastdl!!! you can hack here and all that shit because we are not pussys!!!!" and the type of game will be zombiemod, gungame or deathmatch
  4. Oct 22, 2010
  5. Aug 8, 2008
    lol, Hacking is illegal in every server, not just ours.

oh and I'd bet 100$bucks your gonna be banned off of the forum.
  6. Sep 7, 2010
    Only pussies hack idiot.
  7. Nov 6, 2010
  8. May 31, 2008
    hacking is quite delightful i think some guise are mad they get outclasses by hackers :3
  9. Nov 25, 2010
    get out of my thread...not everyone has all day to learn shitty little codes to ruin people's day

=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=`=

well as for the tournament, I understand the state PF is in...sorry I asked!
  10. Nov 21, 2010
    lol if youd like i could show you how to loose your cp for thinking you can hack :grin:
  11. Aug 8, 2008
    Please don't feed his fat smelly troll ass.
    <3
  12. Sep 6, 2010
  13. Nov 25, 2010
  14. Dec 28, 2007
  15. Sep 21, 2008
  16. Nov 25, 2010
    sounds like my style...except it wouldn't count as cannibalism!

poor pussy