Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

You know you hate iced tea

Discussion in Introductions started by Ice-T, Apr 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 29, 2011
    My name is [Ice-T]. I've been playing on plaguefest servers religiously for about 5 months now. You've come to recognize me as a consistent, vocal player on the zombie escape and mini-game servers. I absolutely love plaguefest. Without a doubt. Everyone is laid back and puts up with my ridiculous banter. Even admins! I can be demanding and competitive/pissed off over voice chat at times. But y'all put up with me...and every now and then I am helpful/encouraging. I am appreciative. I go nowhere else to play cs:s. I haven't purchased admin/donater because I haven't the funds. The life of a college kid.

Anyways, I was banned tonight...a Friday night, at 1:30 in the morn. For ghosting. On the mini-games server. To be honest, I have had 5 beers tonight. Over the length of 4 hours. So I'm at the point where I don't want rounds to last the whole 6 minutes (the map is _tankbase). So the rounds are quit long when there are two or three people left and eight people waiting for the round to finish. I'm slightly tipsy so I help each team locate the enemy so that the round ends faster and everyone can get to enjoying the game sooner. BAM I'm muted. No big deal, I understand I was ghosting. A small sacrifice I'm willing to make so I don't have to sit here and watch the guy in the mecha-strider walk in circles looking for the last enemy player. Fifteen minutes go by, still muted. I'm more than tipsy and stupidly decide to skip the asking nicely to be unmuted by the only admin left (who muted me in the first place) and say in chat "if you don't unmute me I'll report you."

Umm. I am so dumb. I am really dumb. For real. Map changes before I can say anything after my stupid 'threat.' Next map loads and the admin that muted me says something. My slow ass brain does not compile and I'm disconnected from the server. Tried rejoining and my drunk-ass is banned.

So for all you haters out there... ICE-FUCKIN-T FINALLY GOT WHAT WAS COMIN!!!!

I love you.

[Insert generic Portal 2 spoiler]
  2. May 27, 2008
    It was Zio.

A new admin.

Who REALLY REALLY needs to be retrained, from the looks of it.
  3. Mar 13, 2010

A) You probably shouldnt be drinking and playing.
    B) You were doing a LOT more than just ghosting tonight. You were seriously getting on my and Zio's nerves and wouldn't shut the fuck up.
    C) It's a 1 hour ban. It should be about up.

For personal reference to you from me:
    A lot of us are cool guys. We just dont wanna deal with shit. Especially on a Friday night. We're on to play as well and when you do stupid crap, we have to take action cause we're admins. Honestly Zio and I were talking about it and you're lucky he was the one to ban you. He's a lot nicer than I am usually. So from here on, let's play nice and try not to be so drunk when we play late at night.

tl;dr It's cool bro. Dont let it happen again. Ban should be up. Play on.

Yeah, you're unbanned. Have fun... probably wait til tomorrow though.
  4. Mar 22, 2011
    lol all that for a 1 hour ban. You've definitely been drinking.
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    No he's fine. I was there for most of this. See my other post.
  6. May 27, 2008
    No, he definitely does and needs to chill too.

Every time I've been on I've seen him enforcing bullshit interpretations of the rules.
  7. Apr 20, 2011
    I'm different now. But that was before, like, yesterday. While I was still learning, I was to stiff and not used to my job.

I'm also a very serious person, so it's hard for me to be understanding at times, I'll try to loosen it.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    Talked to Zio about this and explained the rules further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.