Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your best map pictures

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by FlandersNed, Mar 12, 2012

1. Jan 29, 2012
    I thought it would be a nice idea to make a thread where people can flaunt their maps. So yes.
    Post pictures that really show off your maps! Whether they look amazing, funny, or just plain awesome, this is the plae to put them.
    I'll put my map photos up when gamebanana decides to come back online.

If you want to get rid of this thread (spam, no real reason to make it) that's fine with me.

EDIT: Here are pictures of my only map, ze_timeline_v4:
    start Bridge Abandoned Cemetary Combine Access Wall 2 (Now with lens flare) Sun setting End Transformation
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      This is a map which i created a long time ago called fy_hospital.
      A full hospital with three floors, no dead areas. You can walk everywhere within those floors. I'd say it's pretty huge.
      To my surprise i noticed some places which looked better than i remembered, i maybe should remake this map into
      some mg / ze / zm one instead?

It's currently on my gamebanana profile if you ever feel like checking it out.
      Direct link: http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/137906
      Someone had some fun editing my post

fy_hospital_v20000 fy_hospital_v20001 fy_hospital_v20002 fy_hospital_v20003 fy_hospital_v20004 fy_hospital_v20005 fy_hospital_v20006
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Nov 2, 2011
        make it a ZM map :grin:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 28, 2011
          Just some screenshots from various maps I have made in the last 9 months. Some of them are pretty random :smile:

Attached Files:

• Mapping King Mapping King x 3
          • Jul 5, 2008
            these are from my older maps, pretty bad screenshots... just the ones i used for gamebanana
            there all gg maps.
            109041a 105821b 106153a 106571a
            108289a 108290a 109038b
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jan 29, 2012
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Map photography contest. :bugeyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
              • Jan 29, 2012
                Not really. its just a place to post the best photos of your map, with the secret goal of attempting to out-do everyone in photo-taking...
                I guess you're right.