Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Community!

Discussion in Timeless Trench started by Kosuki, Apr 13, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    We all live in different towns, citys, states and some in different countries. We all have our local attractions and landmarks. So I figure post your local landmark, attraction, what ever is in your community that is unique to that community. It can be a statue, building, anything. (gum on street does not count)
    Here is mine
    [IMG]
    Diablo Canyon Nuclear Powerplant
    It is probably the worlds safest powerplant.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Canyon_Power_Plant

Your Turn ^^
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      omg you showed me that picture 2 times already. You in love with that place?
    • Jan 11, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 17, 2011

[IMG]

[IMG]
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 12, 2012
          superdome
        • Jan 10, 2009

crap. i'm in shreveport/bossier.
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Lol. Im in not like "in" N.O. but I'm really close to it, I live on old metarie. :wink:
        • Jan 10, 2009
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Yep, lol you never noticed in my Sig the speedtest thing, it says new orleans :razz:
        • Jan 10, 2009
          no not until you said something and i have looked at it like 23-0423408 times. >.>
        • Oct 17, 2011
        • Feb 12, 2012
          In a way this is a landmark where I am from, taken from me about 2 months ago.

[IMG]
        • Oct 17, 2011
          < Do you still remember when Katrina had hit new Orleans? I watched a movie and that hurricane was massive and category V which was the strongest hurricane ever seen.
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Yea I remember :razz: i had to live in Houston for like 4 months because of Katrina.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Eh I am the only one that can handle Katrina here that had killed more then 100000 people and when the government and president did not care. I could have gave it a knuckle sandwich and some of my ninja moves and special effects. katrina does not know what I am capable of and I mean it :razz:. Probably it'll pull me to the sky and send me 100 miles away.
        • Jul 4, 2011
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I didn't know you lived in the Bay Area. :bugeyes: