Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Dream Car

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Brett, Jun 11, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    What car are you/do you plan on working for or wish you could have that's reasonable? (under $100,000)

I''ve always been really interested in cars, and always dreamed of roaring down the road in a Shelby GT500, burning rubber the whole way. Or possibly an older Camaro.

Wishlist:

2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake - 800hp of pure muscle ~$45,000
    [IMG]

2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 ~$55,000 fully loaded
    [IMG]

Or Maybe the new Subaru Impreza WRX STI ~$41,000 fully loaded
    [IMG]
  2. May 15, 2011
    My first and foremost favorite car is the Farbio GTS. Damn sexy body and this baby has some guts to go with it. Also, one sexy interior, i think that's what counts the most. Coming in at $89,557.59 USD, I think it's beautiful.

[IMG]

Another one I really want is the TVR Sagaris. It's just so damn sexy~. It goes for about ~$59,997.80 USD as it is only consumer sold since TVR went poof. Which is sad. :<

[IMG][IMG]

The original, 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I think it's sexy, don't give a shit if it isn't super duper fast. Also a measly $25,007.24 USD.

[IMG]

It's sleek and sexy design, and a damn good Rally Car, the 1973 Lancia Stratos. Being a Rally enthusiast I would cream someone to get a drive in this beast. Give it a proper paint job, get some nice rims, and it isn't so lame anymore. Hell, if I could get my hands on ANY Lancia, I'd be happy. Best Rally cars and still strong. <3 Pricing is ~$50,000. Couldn't find a solid price asked for it.

[IMG]

I love cars. All cars. Give me anything and I will hump it dry. Yum yum.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Is the first car a newer version of the Farbound Supercharged GTS Prototype? Because that car was the shit.

And I love TVR's Sagaris, the glass-like spoiler is to die for.
    • May 15, 2011
      Farbound. Not Farbio. It is the Farbound GTS, but both the site I went to for pictures and when I first heard of the car, people called it the Farbio. So I've been stuck thinking it's called the Farbio for years now. :/
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I have the world's biggest penis; therefore, I simply must have this car:

[IMG]

In all seriousness though, I'd love to get my hands on either:

An old-timer Audi S8:
      [IMG]
      (I'll never find a new sample--this above model is currently 12/13/14 years old. Oh well. . .Can be bought used for ~$15K USD.)

Or one of these:
      [IMG]
      (A BMW 328i here. Around $43K new.)

Call me dull. . .but an understated exterior and everyday practicality are the assets I seek. These "dream" cars. . .just seem more real.
      meeko, Jun 11, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Jun 11, 2012
    • May 15, 2011

I like the Audi, don't quite understand what you see in the Station Wagon though. It reminds me of the Porsche Panamera. Such an ugly design. Yuck.
    • Oct 29, 2010

Here's the front. . .if it helps: [IMG]
    • May 15, 2011
      Oh ok ya. Not so bad. When I was young we had a Station Wagon. Fuck if I even knew the models or companies back then. They are spacious though, and really nice for trips or camping. But this one... Looks like a flattened Mini Van. D: It's sort of funny looking. :giggle: I'm sure it would be a nice family vehicle though. Meeko starting up a family soon? :O
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Audi S8 is no old-timer! I own one of these.

My Dream Car is the Mitsibushi Lancer Evolution X

[IMG]

He is about 60.000€ = ~75.000 USD fully equipped. I love the design and the fact that the picture is a serial lancer.
      Gonna buy one this or next year. Gonna make an Itasha out of it :smile:
    • Dec 6, 2011

Honestly, it grows on you. It's hard to look at, in a good way, at first, but after a while you start to like it.
    • May 15, 2011
      I saw one IRL though, white, and I was repulsed. This angle is rather pleasing, and the matte black is very nice. But when you see this thing in person it's not so... cute.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      The back does piss me off a bit. They should keep the same exact design and everything, but shorten it up and make it a 2-door.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        The front is unique to other Porsche's, but why they had to give it a Station Wagon design I do not, and will never understand. They are a luxury sports car company, not a family company.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        The area I live in an extremely wealthy area, so I actually see these all of the time. Most of them are dads driving to work in them, or taking the fam to the country club. I'm pretty surprised that they sold.
      • Mar 19, 2011
        2012 Jaguar XK Coupe
        MSRP: $91,375

I've always wanted to own a Jaguar when I was younger and this would definitely would be on top of my Dream List.

• Like Like x 1
        • Aug 12, 2011
          If my father would not have sold his 1968 mustang GT fastback when he was young,
          I would definitely rebuy it !

[IMG]
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Apr 2, 2011
            One that never breaks and that never runs out of fuel...
          • Dec 6, 2011