Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Favorite Vacation?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Laces115, Jan 2, 2014

1. Oct 19, 2013
    So I went to South Carolina for about a week, and explored some historic areas and cities (like Charleston), and ate some great BBQ. :cow:

So this got me thinking: what wonderful places have you guys visited, and what did you do while you were there? (I'm curious.)
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      I was at the Eiffel Tower when France won the semi-final of the 2006 world cup. That was neat.

I've also been caribou hunting in Alaska. That was quite the experience as well.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Australia in 2005, it was awesome!! Went to Sydney (capitol city), Cairns (tropical resort type town), and Darwin ("the bush", desert-like place in the north)

It was like another planet. All the flora/fauna was different. It was really a mindblowing experience and I'd love to go back.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 24, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 11, 2012
            My favourite vacation ever is when I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship when I was younger with my family. It was a blast we stopped at a bunch of places like Mexico and Jamaica.
            One of my best memories was the free ice cream and pizza and chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmmmmmm so good.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 24, 2011
              Bloody great food, beautiful beaches, beautiful bitches (dogs of course), awesome monuments/old structures and to top it all off, extremely pissed off bus drivers!

There were ice-creams of all moists and flavors!

I learned that Shrek himself now lives in greece!

There were some hardcore prostitution going down, on a major industry level!

I stood on top of the castle edge. A deadly drop with no fences!

I found donkey!

You know this leaves me no choice other than to...

All in all, it was a good trip.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Oct 19, 2013
                Hmm... not sure if serious about world cup or not....
              • May 12, 2013

my favorite one was going into costa rica. I love them rain forests I almost crashed a quad and had some killer tacos
              • Jan 21, 2011
              • Apr 1, 2012
                Thailand, ladibois aside, went snorkling and the water was so clear I can see my own erection underwater.
                Langkawi @ Malaysia, the curry and calamari I had there was so memorable, it's the only thing I remember from visiting Malaysia 8 years ago.
              • May 31, 2012
                Went to Italy to hunt wabbits with my familia. Very Cool.
              • Nov 17, 2012
                Not the capital, Canberra is. c:

Uhh, when I visited America / Canada it was great. Visited LA, Vegas, New York and Toronto [To see Niagara falls :grin:] I'd like to live in Canada one day, maybe for a few years.
                • Like Like x 2
                • Feb 19, 2011
                  Occasionally take road trips to South Carolina to visit grandparents. Always have fun driving down there (besides the I-95 DC area traffic) and always have fun while down there. They live on the South Carolina/ Georgia border near Savannah so we usually visit Savannah which is quite beautiful. Actually leaving Sunday to visit them again.
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  Damn I feel stupid, thanks for the info :grin: