Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Your new favorite admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 4, 2017
    After seeing how this server has been treated by other admins, I have decided to purchase admin privileges in an effort to improve the server turnout, and improve the level of enjoyment on this server. I have been a player on this server for over a decade, and this is my first involvement as an admin. I aim to keep this server clean, fun, and well involved. Thank you in advance for your respect of my privileges, and I look forward to working with all of you.

Best regards,

Anti-WeedCop911

STEAM_0:1:9832362
    Transaction ID: 1XE34122B04087037
    • Funny Funny x 2
      ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018 Last edited by ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Welcome to the admin team @ANTIWEEDCOP911! Once your ban has expired in 2 weeks, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed before getting started with your new admin abilities:

Aprz
      [IMG][IMG]
      Kyro
      [IMG][IMG]
      Isnukamex
      [IMG][IMG]
      Bapple
      [IMG][IMG]
      Tony The Tiger
      [IMG][IMG]
      Luffaren
      [IMG][IMG]
      Seeker
      [IMG][IMG]
      PeNguiN
      [IMG][IMG]
      Detonator
      [IMG][IMG]
      Badgriuel
      [IMG][IMG]
      Momo
      [IMG][IMG]
      Retslag1
      [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Wait, didn't you just get banned? How can you become an admin when you're banned :razzdrunk:?
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          [IMG]
        • Dec 17, 2007
          Haven't other players tried this before, just to get out of their bans but ultimately had the hammer laid down on them?
        • Nov 4, 2017
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I can train you when you get unbanned, lol. You might get more out of your money if ask Brian to move you to donator status, lol, since half if your admin subscription is gonna get wasted on being banned.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          This might seem bad, but i'm gonna stay out of this training. I see nothing but trouble with one.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Some people that I thought would turn out bad actually turned out good. I think it was unwise for Weed to buy admin to try to get unbanned, but maybe this will be the start to a good thing.
        • Jun 17, 2014
          When can we start handing out perma bans for this shit?
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Dec 17, 2007
            Idk, have you seen some of the other posts he's made on other threads.
          • Jul 26, 2016
            You mean me, right? I was totally an amazingly shitty admin too untill... I cancelled my sub.
          • Aug 6, 2016
            Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018
            #TheOneThatGotAway
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Mar 26, 2012
              Okay, some people are gonna hate on me for this, but I actually liked Yung Boi as an admin. I'm serious too. He was a lot better than I thought he would be.

Space... I bought you admin. I think 6 months of it? I recall even offering to continue paying for your admin, but you turned it down to continue your studies. I've always thought you were a passionate good admin otherwise I wouldn't have ever bought you admin or continue to offer it. That offer still stands.
            • Aug 6, 2016

welcome aboard mah boy
              Anathema, Oct 9, 2018 Last edited by Anathema, Oct 9, 2018
            • Mar 26, 2012
              Your ban expired a week ago I believe, but you're still admin. If you did not intend on a subscription, check your PayPal, and you can contact Brian to be moved to donator. If you want to be trained, feel free to contact one of the trainers. I go back to work today and won't be free until Tuesday.
            • Sep 7, 2010
            • Mar 26, 2012
              I've sent you a friend request since you haven't sent me one today. Please add ALL of the trainers that are listed above in Tony's reply. You are also welcome to be trained by @Aphilion.
            • Mar 26, 2012
              Trained and added to SourceBan. I think Anti we'll make a great addition to the team. Training went very smoothly. <3
              • Like Like x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.