Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Ride!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Galaxy Grey, Mar 7, 2012

1. Mar 2, 2012
    But what are you all driving?

I will make the start
    My Honda Civic(european model):
    [IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Aug 1, 2011

[IMG]
    • Jan 11, 2012

[IMG]

What I drive when I got my license: (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Itasha, not the same painting but similar to this)

[IMG]
    • Aug 2, 2010

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Aug 1, 2011

[IMG]
      • Apr 2, 2011
        That is my car's color model, make, color.... just not my car... White 2002 Ford Escape...
      • Aug 2, 2010

Pretty much the same thing as what I have. Same color, package, just no gay red interior. Harvey has the same car. I'm sure his has the gay red interior.
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Same model, year, and color. Different car. I'm pretty sure the interior is correct.. they made it with both cloth and leather (mine being the latter). Also made it with and without a sunroof (I think), which mine has. Mine doesn't have the dual exhaust (which I just noticed in the photo):

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Not my pic, but my car is exactly the same. 2012 Hyundai Elantra:

[IMG]
      • Aug 1, 2011

Saturn Vue 2005 (2006?). Stick Shift, etc. etc. This isn't my car but its exactly like it, color and all. I love it <3
      • Oct 20, 2011

Not my truck, but same exact one. 2005 stx ranger stick shift
      • Mar 5, 2012
        It's legit my car, my parents each have one, a red and blue, but my dad upgraded to a 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
        @captaincrack45, you have to learn how to edit your posts man, try not to double post.

Same car as this, close enough rims, except mine are a little better looking. Perfectly mint condition, very few miles on it. Same car from Fast and Furious (2009). Owned by my dad since 1982, he put around an extra $25,000-$30,000 under the hood years back. Quickest production car of it's time, LOUD AS FUCK. Probably my favorite car of all time that I drive occasionally (couple times a month, never in the winter). I'd take this badass American Muscle over a foreign piece of luxury plastic any day. Same goes for those little ricers. Currently at my dad's house, but is considered mine, as he gave it to me when I turned 17.

[IMG]

My everyday car (not this one, but same everything), gets me from point A to point B, where I make money, and back to point A, all in one piece. So it gets the job done.... at 15-16mpg:frownbig:

[IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 5, 2012
        • Oct 20, 2011
        • Jan 8, 2012
          I started out with a 1991 saturn -_-, then joined the air force and went to a 2006 Altima to a 2010 Camaro v6 of course ;].

It was cyber-metallic grey, got it repainted to a custom candy paint red, with 24 inch Akuza wheels. Currently saving for a badass system.

[IMG]
          • Like Like x 1