Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Song of The Day

Discussion in Music started by Brett, Jan 23, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
      Orange, Mar 14, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Mar 17, 2016
    • Feb 2, 2014
      Song of The Day: Faded by Alan Walker ft. Iselin Solheim
      Genre(s): Electro House
      Heard From: Radio. This song is sooo gud. The instrumental version was on NCS YouTube channel all this time..but I never heard it before today. I suck. :<

• Winner Winner x 1
      • May 13, 2015

Shout out to my boy @Thanh The only one who's always been there for me. I know the climb is real. Ladder level over 9000.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Aug 25, 2009
          Vacation!!!
          On my way to Brian's location.

Corvette, Mar 19, 2016 Last edited by Corvette, Mar 19, 2016
        • Aug 25, 2009
          Making more money than Secondary protocols parents...no joke
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Chillstep

"Remember how we said we'd keep things simple? Well, now we are so far gone. I don't believe the story line I meant for. Should I walk away?"

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yfWyLdZf0
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Chill
          [IMG]

"When your heart's on fire and you're all fucked up, got grenades in your eyes and the heat you feel might set you off, but it's cold outside and you can't look up. Shame dripping from the lies that you spoke when you thought that they'd hold up. In that moment, you left with a touch and a kiss and an afterthought. In that moment, I watched as you walked to the car, that was my last shot knowing in that moment that's the last time that I'd see your face."

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClM5UqKQvEk&list=LLbq9xaBICzei8FtNX4ouubw&index=35
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Hip Hop

[IMG]

"Oh, it's just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die 'cause I got me for life. Oh, I don't need a hand to hold even when the night is cold. I got fire in my soul. I don't need anything to get me through the night, except the beat that's in my heart and it's keeping me alive. I don't need anything to make me satisfied 'cause the music fills me good and it gets me every time."

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K533gW3boIY&list=LLbq9xaBICzei8FtNX4ouubw&index=5
        • Feb 2, 2014
          Genre(s): pop
          Heard From: YouTube recommended videos. Just cuz Tyler Posey is so freaking handsome #TeenWolf
        • May 13, 2015
          Genre(s): Celtic, New Age, Pop
          Heard From: Streamer on TwitchTV