Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Your Song of The Day

Discussion in Music started by Brett, Jan 23, 2013

1. Oct 13, 2011
    • Oct 13, 2011

1:24

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012

• Agree Agree x 1
        • Aug 8, 2010

I am confused with music. I like different stuff LOL
        • Aphilion
          This message by Aphilion has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aphilion, Mar 8, 2019, Reason: Duplicate/Song is already in another existing post by same person.
          Mar 3, 2019
        • Nov 29, 2012

Rayne, Mar 7, 2019 Last edited by Rayne, Mar 7, 2019
        • Aug 8, 2010

@Aphilion
          Thinking about these songs for rtvgaymap. Choddarena will not have music. rtvgm will have the music room. If it is cool I may add it to choddarena in the future.
          !Weeners
          MC
        • Dec 17, 2007
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Aug 8, 2010

The map is huge so we can have a metal room and a dubstep/house room. Please a few people at once anyways. A while ago I had a kamon dude work out some logics for me. We made 12 songs play randomly each time the map starts. It would chose a new song. People hated it because it was all Children of Bodom songs LOL I was unaware of the amazingness of Amon Amarth. However, I like the idea of having the music just play in the room. Make a little cade or hold down spot and chill to musica. Sweet!
            • Like Like x 1
            • Dec 17, 2007

Bc I was thinking of like a chill out lounge. Where you can go hang out on a couch, a bar near by, cool back ground and listen to some music of your choosing. But still have a zombie come in or whatever and turn you, to keep the round going. I might be hanging out in this room the entire map lol
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              • Aug 8, 2010
                • Like Like x 1
                • Nov 29, 2012
                    Rayne, Mar 9, 2019 Last edited by Rayne, Mar 10, 2019