Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

YoYooooooooooooo

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by huyly913, Jun 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 19, 2011
    Does anyone mind telling me my end of my ban date? hehe :whistling: :biggrin: :tongue:
  2. May 16, 2011
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    All of your bans in sourcebans has been for griefing
  5. Apr 19, 2011
    Perm ban for killing myself, hahahah :lol:
  6. May 16, 2011
    You were already banned before make that twice. I see it suitable that it be a perma ban.
  7. Apr 19, 2011
    Last bans were a mistake by another person, you see, when im the (only person everyone hates in mini game ) when someone tks on my team or grief, they blame me, for example, map wasteland_beta. Didn't do nothing but run in my chilling robot until a dude tks me but i cant tk him? admin saw him, warns him, but admins saw me and just bans no warns? Do you call the fair? thats my last bans. :ninja:
  8. May 16, 2011
    I wasnt the admin giving the warnings / bans so I do not know.
  9. Apr 19, 2011
    I respect why you banned me but im just saying, you guys should be banning the people the grief more often though out the whole time on a map but only get warns by admins and kicks. I see people discriminating me and what do i get for it? " SHIT " i play the game and get discriminated because what? im asian?.. if you ask all the admins on mini, i dont discriminate anyone. They say trash about me and the admins just let it go? What happen to the GREEN SAYING IN CHAT BOX, " DISCRIMINATION IS NOT TOLERATED IN THIS SERVER? something you guys should be reminding your selves. Well peace out plaguefest :thumbsup:
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    except this does not fly as u were banned by 4 different admins. i doubt this exact scenario happened 4 times and every admin acted exactly as above
  11. Apr 19, 2011
  12. Apr 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.