Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

YU-GI-OH! Online

Discussion in Gaming started by Dirtbag, Jan 5, 2014

1. May 15, 2011
    "It is Yu-Gi-Oh that you can make ur own decks with. It is all manual so you have complete control and it is easy to get into. It also has a ranking system on the site and a matchmaking system. You can play it easily with friends or random people. It is like you are playing IRL because of the amount of manual stuff you do, you aren't restricted." -Spyro

Played it with Spyro, and although I sucked so much dick it made Elton John jealous, it was still fun. Haven't played the game since I was 12 but the mechanics are pretty simple, so even beginners can get into it I guess.

Just posting this here so anyone who likes to play Yu-Gi-Oh knows about it and can join up in games or something.

Edit: I forgot the link. http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 10, 2012
      Yes this game is awesome ^^ I think it would be really cool if everyone on here started playing so we could have tournaments and things on pf. If you need any help making a deck or getting it working then just pm me :smile:
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Haha brings me back to my senior year of high school when all the guys in my class just went full retard. We would always play risk and yu-gi-oh and we would bring our old game boy colors in. Will definitely be checking this out.
    • Apr 1, 2012
      used this for a while back then, didn't like it that you have to do everything manually.
      also, hate the banlist that's just growing and growing.
      but idk if that's changed, probably gonna check it out.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Too mainstream, I'm all about that Digimon.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT time to take a ride on the nostalgia rocket ship
      [IMG]
      couldn't find any good combo gif of nostalgia and rocket ship so chose this one :razz:...meh

mmmmmm Digimon :smile:
    • Aug 12, 2012
      I have never ever seen anyone play digimon

I sold all my yu-gi-oh cards away except for the black eyes red dragon :mean:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I have the deck Zombie Madness so naturally, I wanted to create that deck. However there was a trap card that was limited to only one copy, whereas the deck had three of it.

I have no idea how to play the game itself, very little knowledge even less building decks. If someone has the time to PM me regarding this, I would appreciate it a lot.
    • Jan 5, 2014
    • May 11, 2011
      I was always a magic the gathering person myself but i might check this out,would be fun to play with elemental heroes again.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I would play with you guys but I actually play competitively (Sue me, its a hobby). I would feel bad mercilessly destroying you all.

(complete and utter lies, I would enjoy every moment of it)
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Just click on the ignore card limit when creating your deck. You'll still be able to play with it.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Yeah I didn't see that box until now. Thanks anyway! I'm more concerned about the actual gameplay right now. I don't know what to do and when to do it. I'm completely lost at this game lol
      • Aug 10, 2012
        What's your name on it? We can do a quick duel so I can show you how to work it
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Thanks Spyro! Unfortunately I am busy right now but whenever I have time, and you too of course, I'll send you a message if you don't mind.
          Name is 25th Baam.
        • May 15, 2011
          Hey np babe. I got my ass raped and I enjoyed every moment of it. :wink:
        • Aug 1, 2011