Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Yung Boi's map idea

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Yung Boi, Jan 25, 2015

1. Jan 12, 2015
    I have a map idea, lets have a plateau with like 10 walls max. and a fuck load of bookcases/ vending machines. This will cause big bases, and ultimately... teamwork. which is what this server needs more of, team work.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      O.k. Well, start mapping and when you're done or almost done, make a thread and ummmm... hey @retslag1! This one's going to be good, he said. It's going to force people to team up with walls blocking everyone's faces and 300 bookcases to stack 50 feet high. Am excited bro. Excited!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014
        would be interesting to see, but im not sure how it will cause the Humans to band together and use teamwork
      • May 31, 2012
        I don't think it would work because zombies spawn among humans. If you only had one location where the humans could work together and survive, then the round would always fail around spawning point.
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Oct 24, 2013
          You got two weeks free to work on it.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Jan 12, 2015
            I died
            • Winner Winner x 1