Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

!zclass Restart Every Round.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Green Tea, Jun 21, 2011

1. May 11, 2011
    A lot of admins, players, and I have started noticing that we have to change our !zclass every new map or everytime we connect, as it keeps resetting. This wasn't like this before. Is this a temporary thing because of server fixes?
  2. Oct 27, 2010

(every map, not round)

Also noticed !servers no longer seems to work....
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    Mines been doing it for 3 and a half months. [IMG]
  4. Apr 9, 2007

Completely different DB / location / issue.
  5. May 11, 2011
    It just started happening today to everyone in the zombiemod and zombie escape server. Seems like a serious bug that's bigger than the known longstanding one.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    The known longstanding bug is Cookies aren't checked if they're loaded or not before they're used. It's a design flaw that would require me to rewrite a huge chunk of the code. It becomes more noticeable with more players, and as the DB grows in size. While I could fix this, it simply isn't practical. I know I've been saying this for a while, but something cool may be in the works.
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah I don't think !servers is doing too hot, last night the Panic server wouldn't show on it but it was online. Sometimes the query might fail or it will take a little bit to appear. These are some bugs I've noticed that we'll have to look into but it's not a priority since the entire site5 box has gone to shit over night and seems to be affecting a little bit of everything that's integrated into it.
  8. May 11, 2011
    Thanks for the explanation Kyle & Brian. Duly noted. Will be patient.
  9. May 6, 2011

Thanks for the explanation. As this is happening to me as well started today. Also, my health status would not appear as well.

But, I think we are all so more curious about what is this new and exciting thing in the pipe.

Any hint to what it might be?
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    Health is completely separate and different. This points to yet another plugin issue, or a bug on your client.
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah those issues might just be a timing coincidence and could be unrelated to other issues we're experiencing. Gotta fix 1 thing at a time and see.
  12. Jan 30, 2011
    Think health is the zombie hp he is referring to that needs to be enabled in the !zmenu menu.
  13. May 15, 2011

They'll fix it soon.
  14. May 16, 2011
    Im having the same issue with the MG server. Although it dosent bother me as much it still is a little annoying,
  15. Apr 9, 2007
  16. Jul 14, 2010
  17. Apr 9, 2007
    Which has never supported saving of any kind?
  18. Jul 14, 2010
    No, but maybe he is saying he has to re-type it every time he joins minigames :shock:?
  19. Apr 9, 2007
    If the plugin doesn't support Saving Settings, this is a non-issue.
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    it does usually save one you type it and he said

8:51:59 PM] (Channel) Patrickbizzle: yeah last time i played it showed i had no skin and when i typed !skin i had to do it for 2 maps
    [8:52:01 PM] (Channel) Patrickbizzle: so i think its broken on mg too

Usually when you type !skins it puts your admin skin on for every map. Maybe it's just him or another thing screwed up.