Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze and awp

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by apollo, Oct 16, 2011

1. May 11, 2011
    one of the players on ze asked to bring this up and i think he is right awps are starting to fail on ze people are shooting zombies ahead of humans.not that big of a deal but is there a real need for awps atou sniper is better for ze any one at least that my view what is yours?
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Are they shooting zombies into their team on purpose? I believe that would fall under griefing and be against the rules.
  3. May 11, 2011
    no they are shoot them and some times they fly into a group of humans are the next hold spot.just asking what others think
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    We've already removed the scout to reduce the fail, I'd be against taking away the awp.
  5. May 11, 2011
    it just seems like something that has not real use in most ze maps
  6. Mar 19, 2011
    I know that Humans would buy Awps on Minas just to shoot Zombies into the humans but I've never seen it become a problem otherwise but if it does then it needs to be dealt with.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Allthough zombies do sometimes (and I mean SOMETIMES) get shot in front, the awps are almost always used to shoot them all the way back.

No reason to restrict it for two or three fails caused by one person with an aiming problem.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    If the player are doing it blatantly on purpose to kill the whole human team then it falls under the griefing rule and it must be punished. If they are just noobs then meh, they will eventually learn to aim.
  9. May 15, 2011
    As a zombie I often look for a way to take advantage of the Awpers by jumping in front of a slanted object and having them launch me so I can surf into them at supa-speeds. Although it doesn't work all the time.

But I say keep them legal cause it's no different than a fail nade which we also use to our advantage as zombies.

Although it is annoying when half the team has AWP's cause they're all noobs and they think it's the best gun. :/
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    This thread totally reminded me of this thread. I'm pretty sure the issue was resolved in that discussion.
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    This. Players will throw fail nades and shoot fail awp shots.
  12. Sep 25, 2010
    No fail nades on ze. I'd still be against removing awp.
  13. May 11, 2011
    i don't want awp removed just saying that some of the guys that use them need some time on a shooting range
  14. Jul 20, 2010
    We have a shooting range?
  15. Jul 14, 2008
    We should get a shooting range.
  16. Mar 19, 2011
    Just to think if there were no Awps on Ze, the Ze World would be a much safer, fail free place...

It's Fun to Dream though.. ^_^
  17. Feb 21, 2007