Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze broke(fixed)

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Detonator, Jun 27, 2011

1. Sep 25, 2010
    About 5 mins from this post ze broke "ze_potcv3_4fix". Changed the map and got fixed.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Define "broke"?
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Zombies picked up guns and started raping humans and all rounds after that turned to regular cs.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Can this be reproduced?
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    Fuck. Wish I coulda been there to see this. I'd have died, but trolololololed so hard.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    It seems like this happens mostly on very small holding points and humans fail. I think you need a full server and all or most of the zombies to be on fire to reproduce this.
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    If it happens after a lag spike, it's very likely the new server will fix this.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Seems to happen a lot... pretty common by this point, and a map change always fixes it. :confused:
  9. Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah I had this happen on ZE_NUKE once before.. a huge lag spike hit and zombies were able to use weapons.. then the rounds there after were just slaughter fests upon spawn since CTs and Ts could kill each other..