Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE broke for a map.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Anathema, May 21, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    on ze_sg1_missions, today, about 30 people were in the teleporter. a zombie got in and after that a knife+lag orgy occoured. for the rest of the map, ct's and t's were shooting eachother to death the moment they spawn. all i have to say is wtf? is that a common thing or is it bad?
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    If you mean at the point where humans have to go to a ring and wait 10 seconds to get teleported from there, then what is happening is that a zombie is either typing !zspawn or !ztele and they get re-spawned where the humans are. Just warn-->kick-->ban them.
    You might want to freeze the zombie as soon the zombie spawns in there to avoid the big knife+lag orgy.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    No, we were watching that. It was right before the rings went up and me and a few other zombies got in. the plugin where you cant kill others was broken the following round. And it was just deathmatch all around untill the map changed. THAT was my concern.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    If that occurs change the map. It's a known bug with ZR.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Ahh, thanks Kyle. ill be sure to do so for now on.