Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze bugged out

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Pac, Jul 1, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    Playing on ZE the map was on Minis Tirith and the map started glitching out by not teleporting you in the right places thing like that so we 1/128 changed it to reload the mpa it was still happening and then we went to Predator Ultimate....The only part of the map we could go to was the river where you drop down the rest of it just not showing up.

Think it is because of a CSS update but I don't know.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    It must have been a major update cause im sure all the maps are broken. This shit is crazy....
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Looks like the server was restarted a little over an hour ago. Does anyone know what changes were made at this time?

Edit: ZE2 does not experience these issues and was restarted over 3.5 days ago.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    *stares at Haplo*
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Woah, I think RTV broke alongside it.... We just rtved and it basicly said Rock the Vote is not allowed yet even after we had rtv'ed.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Nvm about rtv, shit still crazy tho, physics out of whack.
    Deto says server restart is needed.
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    Predator is starting out bugged, minas is getting bugged during gameplay. This is only happening on ze1 and as mentioned the props on ze1 are messed up(they are floating and going through floors and walls).
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Looks like the problem began when the serer was restarted over an hour ago..
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Was it a server restart, or a server crash?
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    I restarted the server. Please let me know if it's fixed.

If it's not I'll be going over to a friend's house later anyways to steal his internet for the night. :teehee:
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Detonator has confirmed that ze1 is now working correctly. Thanks Ray!
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm pretty sure it's these maps that are messing ZE up...