Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ze Difficulty Instance

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Motanum, Sep 5, 2012

1. Jan 9, 2012

I made an instance for difficulties for zombie escape in CSGO.

It might look a bit complicated, but I did my best to explain it all at my website.

Download VMF

[IMG]

Instructions

I hope this helps out mappers out there!

Thanks!
  2. May 14, 2011
    Thanks for this. I dont see the point of making it look nice but ah well. looks great and i cant complain. :smile:

EDIT: I'll be totally honest i couldn't be asked to read the stuff that i know such as the glorious functions of a func_brush.

Could you make a link at the start that scrolls you down to where instructions of use start, im sure many would appreciate it. :smile:

EDIT2: You kinda did a tutorial on how it works rather than how to use it as a prefab. Couldnt you just make shorter consise instructions. Such as. On completeing a stage fire an output "OnStartTouch - Stage_complete_trigger - trigger - (none) - 0"

I love the prefab! Dont take this the wrong way!
    Ghost, Sep 5, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Sep 5, 2012
  3. Jan 9, 2012
    Oh I see. I will read it through and see what is missing. Then write out. It will be done in a couple hours though
  4. May 14, 2011
    Its not like I can map anyway, my PC is broken. >.< Those were just observations.
  5. Apr 9, 2012
    Couldn't Valve really have made an env_levels or logic_levels which doesn't restart and such, and can fire outputs on choose specific or random LOL. It's like so handy if it could exist. No, instead we have to found a way around that that is so heavy/entity breaking that it becomes ridicilous at a certain point when you think about it...
  6. Jan 9, 2012
    true. I still hold strong they should make an official ze game and invite us to make a bunch of levels for release. It would be a dream come true :razz:
    Imagine having control with spawn times, locations, knockback, times, levels and access to EVERY SINGLE valve texture/model for your maps. Then, the best part, its F@P and you can buy HATS!
  7. May 14, 2011

Although fap works too
  8. Jan 9, 2012
  9. May 14, 2011
    I noticed. I tried to understand then remembered that ^2 = @