Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE Extend Issue

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by halostryke, May 1, 2011

1. Nov 26, 2010
    We were playing predator 1.4 and we extended the map, leaving us with two more extends plus the ~ 20mins before we had to switch maps. few minutes later another mapvote was put up by the server and we extended that time around as well. Few minutes thereafter we are playing SST.

this happened around 7:45PM PST.
  2. Mar 19, 2011
    Yes I was present when this occurred and we had one remaining extend since we just voted to extend. But not long after another map vote appeared we voted to extend as well and as soon as the vote was completed the map time changed to having no time left and being the last round. Not only that but the next map was pending a map vote then the map changed to SST when the round was completed.
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    Ive noticed that happening alot lately...
    the other day we were playing hell escape then it randomly switched to death star and there wasnt even a vote, rtv, or map change vote. and no admin switched it cuz that text wasnt there... :/
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Are we absolutely sure another admin did not just initiate another mapvote? Did it get rtv'ed? How often does this happen?
  6. Mar 19, 2011
    Me and Element were the only Admins present I don't remember seeing any other admins on. As for how often this happens, I don't know this is the first time I've seen this and no the map did not get rtv'ed as it's almost Impossible to get all the votes required to rtv Predator.
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    It may be unlikely that the map got rtv'ed, but can you check your logs? (presuming you didn't close your game yet). It would really help.
  8. Mar 19, 2011
    Unfortunately I did close the game but When I did look back I didn't see anything out of the normal =( . Hopefully this problem doesn't occur again.