Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE Get Together Today Friday 1/22 2 PM PST (GMT - 8)

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Aprz, Jan 21, 2016

1. Mar 26, 2012
    Even though our ZE server is dead, it is nice to try to coordinate times when we can get together and remember the good old days of bad pF ZE players that like to edge and sit in spectate. I may start a little early. First map I'll put on ze_surf_facility only because it is easy to play even if there aren't a lot of players on (zombies and CT can enjoying surfing). I'll put ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 afterward because it is usually good for getting more people on. After that, I am not sure what to put on. I like the Harry Potter and Predator map a lot.

server: ze.plaguefest.com
    time: Friday 1/22 2 PM PST (GMT - 8)

See you guys tomorrow. \m/
    • Like Like x 5
    • Aug 7, 2012

Let's do skyrim afterwards
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Have cs:s uninstalled atm. Only other words I say are good and luck.

P.S. Management seriously needs to make some changes to the server in terms of settings and plugins (but not rules).
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Feb 1, 2010
        Meh its on css i unsinstalled that game long time ago you should move event on csgo servers css is dead!
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jun 29, 2014
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 7, 2012
            That'd probably be a good idea, most of the old maps are ported to cs:go ZE
          • Mar 26, 2012
            This is just for nostalgia. I have CS:GO installed and am always down to play it if you guys wanna do that tomorrow too. I have a lot of free time this month.
            • Like Like x 3
            • Dec 30, 2006
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                Why do I get the feeling @Secprotocol talks to my brother more than I do?
                • Funny Funny x 5
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Mar 10, 2014
                  lol i was just thinking about this wondering if it was a good idea, might be fun ill be there
                • Apr 9, 2012
                  What time is that for Europe Belgium? (srry too dumb never been good in understanding timezone differences).
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Mar 26, 2012
                  • May 31, 2012
                  • Oct 25, 2013
                    My plans for tonight slightly changed so I am likely to be there.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Jul 8, 2012
                      I'll try to come out of retirement (lol) for a bit. This sounds fun.

Do we still have the server maps somewhere I can download? At school with gigabit internet so I want to download them. otherwise it'll take me longer to download than this event will probably last. Slow internet for the win.
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      How much longer will you be at school for?
                    • Mar 26, 2012